Print Thread
Hop To
Page 7 of 14 1 2 5 6 7 8 9 13 14
G
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
G
Well, come to think of it, one hoglet that I shot with the 26 Nosler, I did have to fling two bullets at.

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

Of an evening I had set up near a cistern. Sometimes just before dark, critters will come in for a drink.

Well sure enough, a sow and a bunch of football size shoats come in.

I"m sitting in my chair and shooting off a bog-pod tri-pod.

I settle on the sow and squeeze.

Evidently my bullet was on a line with the top of the concrete cistern.

I saw concrete fly and the pigs took off.

Some of the bullet fragments must have hit her and knocked her loopy.

I cycled the bolt and put a second shot in her as she was running,

ya!

GWB

Last edited by geedubya; 02/09/20.

A Kill Artist. When I draw, I draw blood.
GB1

338fed Offline OP
Campfire Greenhorn
OP Offline
Campfire Greenhorn
Dre it’s a 243 Montana with light weight talleys topped with a Zeiss conquest 3.5-10x44, them bandwagon guys did alright.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
338Dud,

I reckon you are a Clueless Fhuqktard,simply because you were born that way...you "lucky" kchunt. Hint. Congratulations?!?

You are of course welcome to the Delusions,that your Imagination and Pretend make "real" for you,if only because it's all you've "got". The LAST Thing I'd wanna do,is to diminish ANY of the "thunder" of your Homoerotic Fantasies,beings they mean so very much to you. Spill out of the closet,as often as needed and be sure to TRY and 'talk" rifles,because you are certainly doing GREAT. Hint. LAUGHING!

Be SURE to cite any/all words I use that are "too Technical" or "too big" for you to keep pace with and I'll happily rephrase and rub your nose even further,into your very own fhuqking STUPIDITY. I'll of course make it look easy,simply because it is,for me. hint. LAUGHING!

Pardon a 75 at 3750fps. Hint.

LAUGHING!

[Linked Image from imagizer.imageshack.com]

Bless your heart,for doing the best that you can,with what incredibly fhuqking little you "have" to "work" with.

Hint.

LAUGHING!...................

'man,

The .224"/75 melding is a BAD Bitch,whether 223,223AI,'250 SALAMI,22-250 AI or Speedmire. Nothing has ever shook it,nor has it been close. Light Done Right blueprints are simply LEGENDARY and have stacked Splendid Beasties with aplomb. I don't know a single soul who schleps a L/A. Hint.

The 62 TSX is a Good 'Un in a 223 Krunchenticker and I've whistled more than a few. I've found the 75 Hornie HPBT,to be more than robustly reliable there and it's simply nice to do all bidness,with but a single projectile and static DOPE. As Krunchenticker Killing Kartridges go,I'm more than a touch sweet on the 224 Grendel stoked with 88 ELD Smooches,as it's a straight up Mind [bleep],regarding relative abilities and is forgiving in all regards. For some reason,the chambering and that boolit,is rather well represented in these parts. 'Course,I'm talking folks who actually shoot,not Fence Hoppers pretending and then lamenting their abilities and wares.(grin)

I see the transition to 88's being a mainstay,as fluid and seamless. No thang to arrange it's Speedmire happiness,in a multitude of blueprints and it is a straight up TERROR,in a typical .473" S/A and it's typical 2.815" box,so it plays VERY well with others. Freebore is rather forgiving and I'm happy at .100",because it's not greedy in either direction. Factor Alpha neck clearance...kiss,find pressure and you are there. Turnkey Laser Beam and nobody knows Laser Beams,better than I. Hint.

LAUGHING!

A 21" or thereabouts 223/223AI squirting 88's,is rather something to behold,as applied to Critterly Pursuits. It too is very easily arranged in COAL,with freebore given a thunk and AICS DBM's are a nice way to fly. It comes full circle back to a single boolit and static DOPE,which never hurts Production. BC Mind Fhuqks the masses and Joe Average is dumber than fhuqk,as all these Threads soooooooo eloquently attest,by them "unleashing" their BEST. Hint. LAUGHING!

You mighta' just talked me into another rifle! .224 Grendel 1-7" 20" Flyweight anyone?!?

Me too!

Hint.

Drool,

She's as fhuqking STUPID as you,so don't tease her about the Goat Fhuqk. Hint. Congratulations?!?

You KNOW it's a Retard RPM,with schit mounts and glass...if only as opening constants. Hint. LAUGHING!

Bless her heart for tRYING.

Hint.

Dubya,

The Texas Version of everything,is just simply fhuqking HILARIOUS...you "lucky" kchunt. Hint. Congratulations?!?

I find it plum fhuqking AMAZING,that despite allllll of the feeble attempts in your "life",that your "camera" didn't accidentally get bumped to settings differing from your intent and grant you (1) decent fhuqking image. VERY impressive,to do such consistently fhuqking schitty "work",while TRYING not to. I get it,that your as "good" with a knife and rifle too,so no need to reiterate. Hint. LAUGHING!

Bless your heart,for doing your best,with what incredibly little you "have" to "work" with.

Hint.

LAUGHING!.....................

Brad says: "Can't fault Rick for his pity letting you back on the fire... but pity it was and remains. Nothing more, nothing less. A sad little man in a sad little dream."
Dre Offline
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
She’s a beauty and I think it fits your bill perfectly

All of them do something better than the 30-06, but none of them do everything as well.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Can you cram enough powder into a 223 case to use these in a magazine-length load in an AR?

“Live free or die. Death is not the worst of evils.” - General
John Stark.
IC B2

G
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
G
Originally Posted by Big Stick

Dubya,

The Texas Version of everything,is just simply fhuqking HILARIOUS...you "lucky" kchunt. Hint. Congratulations?!?

I find it plum fhuqking AMAZING,that despite allllll of the feeble attempts in your "life",that your "camera" didn't accidentally get bumped to settings differing from your intent and grant you (1) decent fhuqking image. VERY impressive,to do such consistently fhuqking schitty "work",while TRYING not to. I get it,that your as "good" with a knife and rifle too,so no need to reiterate. Hint. LAUGHING!

Bless your heart,for doing your best,with what incredibly little you "have" to "work" with.

Hint.

LAUGHING!.....................

"And if they had the words I could tell to you
to help you on the way down the road
I couldn't quote you no Dickens, Shelley or Keats
'cause it's all been said before
Make the best out of the bad just laugh it off
You didn't have to come here anyway
So remember, every picture tells a story don't it"..............Rod Stewart, Every Picture Tells a Story

I had recently taken this Aoudad........

[Linked Image from i38.photobucket.com]

A couple weeks later while it was still deer season I was out hunting a particular buck I'd seen on game cam.

These days I call "getting lucky", walking from one room the the next and remembering why I did. I had forgotten both my shooting stix and my camera.

These were taken in fading light with my I-phone.

He was about 40 yds. and it was an easy shot. I decided to "count coup!

Now they may not be up to your standards, but, a memory was captured.

Perhaps you've heard the bromide, "the palest ink lasts longer than the best memory!

Every Picture Tells a story!

Life is not a zero sum game!

Ya!

GWB

D
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
D
Originally Posted by David_Walter
Can you cram enough powder into a 223 case to use these in a magazine-length load in an AR?

The 88 wont jive with a 223 and ar magazines

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Drool,

STUPIDITY ain't a bill,it's a plight. Hint. Congratulations?!?

You CLUELESS Fhuqktards are a hoot! Hint. LAUGHING!

Bless your heart,for sucking ass and you KNOW how 338Dud loves to Fantasize.

Hint.

LAUGHING!............

David',

Case capacity has ZERO bearing in the equation. COAL latitude is the great undoing and AR mag confines(even in ASC's),slams the door shut on 88's...unless you groove on ogives below case mouths. Hint.

Not my jam,nor even close.

Hint.

224 Grendel is your Huckleberry there and by lightyears.

Hint...................

Dubya',

You be sure to sugar coat Schit,in whatever way "works" BEST for you...you "lucky" kchunt. Hint. Congratulations?!?

Mebbe "justify" Barbed Wire,Gates,Electric Fences,Feeders and haybale & Crockett "pursuits",to "compliment" your version of Photography. Hint. LAUGHING!

Pardon Reality. Hint.

Laughing!

Bless your heart,for doing the BEST you can with what incredibly fhuqking little you "have" to "work" with.

Hint.

LAUGHING!.................

Brad says: "Can't fault Rick for his pity letting you back on the fire... but pity it was and remains. Nothing more, nothing less. A sad little man in a sad little dream."
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Copy.

David',

Case capacity has ZERO bearing in the equation. COAL latitude is the great undoing and AR mag confines(even in ASC's),slams the door shut on 88's...unless you groove on ogives below case mouths. Hint.

Not my jam,nor even close.

Hint.

224 Grendel is your Huckleberry there and by lightyears.

Hint...................

“Live free or die. Death is not the worst of evils.” - General
John Stark.
Dre Offline
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Is Someone jealous ?

All of them do something better than the 30-06, but none of them do everything as well.
IC B3

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Drool,

I've never even seen one,so it is mean to tease me,especially given your version of "experience"...you "lucky" kchunt. Hint. Congratulations?!?

LAUGHING!

You poor poor(literally) Whining CLUELESS Fhuqks are a hoot,though I've ZERO doubt you and 338Dud "get" to share Fantasies. Hint. LAUGHING!

Bless your heart for doing your BEST.

Hint.

LAUGHING!..............

G
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
G

ya!

GWB

Last edited by geedubya; 02/10/20.

E
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
E
Originally Posted by geedubya

ya!

GWB

laugh laugh

Life Member SCI
Life Member DSC
Member New Mexico Shooting Sports Association

Take your responsibilities seriously, never yourself-Ken Howell

Proper bullet placement + sufficient penetration = quick, clean kill. Finn Aagard

Ken
Dre Offline
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
I think so. Poor baby

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Dubya',

You can have GoogleFu and I'll simply take Reality...you "lucky" kchunt. Hint. Congratulations?!?

LAUGHING!

Bless your heart,for doing your BEST,because The Texas Version of everything is fhuqking HILARIOUS.

As an aside,your Stolen Pics are FAR better than your's.

Hint.

LAUGHING!..............

Elkchunt,

You couldn't even get one loaded,let alone into battery...you "lucky" kchunt. Hint. Congratulations?!? LAUGHING!

Bless your heart,for sucking a mean ass though,you Cross-eyed Drooltard.

Hint.

LAUGHING!..............

Drool,

I wasn't making suppositions and 'thinking" ain't your virtue...you "lucky" kchunt. Hint. Congratulations?!? LAUGHING!

Fortunately for you,Imagination and Pretend are free,so you can "afford" to "contribute",but at least you and 338Dud have your Fantasies. Hint.

Bless your heart,for TRYING so hard.

Hint.

LAUGHING!................

Dre Offline
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Is there a translate button in this thing?
Someone’s got their feelings hurt

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Well, with the 6.5 Creedmoor out of qualification, you could look at a wildcat 6.5/06 since the 6.5s have great BC and lots of bullet choices or get a 240 Wby Mag like I did and enjoy it. It is a handload proposition since ammo can be hard to find and expensive or maybe a 6mm Imp.

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Drool,

I've never even seen one,so it is mean to tease me,especially given your version of "experience"...you "lucky" kchunt. Hint. Congratulations?!?

LAUGHING!

You poor poor(literally) Whining CLUELESS Fhuqks are a hoot,though I've ZERO doubt you and 338Dud "get" to share Fantasies. Hint. LAUGHING!

Bless your heart for doing your BEST.

Hint.

LAUGHING!..............

Dig that first pic, could lose a iddlin chainsaw in your house, truck, and garage, what a lazy fuucking scumbag... Congratulations?

Ping pong balls for the win.
Once you've wrestled everything else in life is easy. Dan Gable
I keep my circle small, I’d rather have 4 quarters than 100 pennies.

Ain’t easy havin pals.
J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Oooops, forgot again, LAUGHING!!!..................................

Ain’t easy havin pals.
J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
The more periods means I'm really trying to get the point across.................................

😂😂

Ain’t easy havin pals.
Page 7 of 14 1 2 5 6 7 8 9 13 14

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

571 members (1minute, 1eyedmule, 1badf350, 219 Wasp, 1Longbow, 160user, 64 invisible), 2,306 guests, and 1,234 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,410
Posts18,507,078
Members74,000
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.