Home
Posted By: Ky221 250 Savage suggestions - 02/05/20
Alrite guys, I’m in the process of putting together a .250savage for deer and called coyotes.

I’m waiting on a stock from McMillan before I order anything else. It is due any day now.

Here’s what I’m thinking

Olive & black speck Mountain rifle stock
700 stainless SA from buds
10twist #2 Douglass @ 22”
Timney 510

Douglass barrels are only an hour away from me so I was going to have them do the barrel installation and blueprint.

I think the only thing I’m missing is bottom metal, thought about picking up the complete BDL kit from red hawk rifles for 160$. Any reason not to go with that?

Anything else you see with the above specs you would do differently ? Not sure if I’m going to keep it all stainless or have it cerekoted. I’ll have to see it first.

Open to suggestions/criticism.
I had something similar done: I had a 700 BDL re-barreled from .243 WCF to .250-3000 with a factory contour barrel (back when Shilen used to do that) with a 1-in-10" twist, added a Jewell HVRLTSBR trigger adjusted to 2.25 LBS, had it pillar and full length bedded, and mounted a Leupold VX3 3.5x10 40mm scope in Leupold STD mounts for an overall weight of 7.75 LBS. (Original factory stock.) Shoots like a house afire, but I would consider a 1-in-9" twist if I were to do it today.
Posted By: Ky221 Re: 250 Savage suggestions - 02/05/20
I’m looking to run the 100g NBT for most everything. I might try the 85NBT just for kicks. With those two bullets in mind, is there any reason to go 9tw?
Posted By: dakotagun Re: 250 Savage suggestions - 02/05/20
Originally Posted by Ky221
I’m looking to run the 100g NBT for most everything. I might try the 85NBT just for kicks. With those two bullets in mind, is there any reason to go 9tw?

A 1-10" twist will be fine for those bullets.
Posted By: Brad Re: 250 Savage suggestions - 02/05/20
I’d go Rifle Basix. Apart from that very minor caveat, looks perfect.
Posted By: mathman Re: 250 Savage suggestions - 02/05/20

A 9 won't hurt anything with the bullets you mentioned and it will give you a margin if you want to play with longer bullets later. So why not?
Posted By: 257heaven Re: 250 Savage suggestions - 02/05/20
Yea. No reason to shy away from a 9" twist. Anything down to 75 Gr VMaxes would be fine.

And I really hate that I'm saying this....because the 250 and 250 AI are two of my favorites, and I have dies for both and brass for both and I'm still working on finishing a 250 AI (long journey, long story).

But if I didn't have brass or dies already, I'd go with a 25 Creedmoor chamber. Alpha brass is excellent, or plenty of 6mm and 6.5mm brass to neck up or down a little. I haven't checked die costs, so don't know about that.
I have dies and a ton of brass from a previous .250savage.

I like the cartridge really well, it’s really all I need for what I do here in Kentucky. If I need more I’ve got 30-06s and 300s
Posted By: gene270 Re: 250 Savage suggestions - 02/05/20
i would get a quality bottom metal unit it wont cost to much more if any than the remington one.....

look at legendary arms works web site they have one for $109.00 that is machined aluminum or even pt&g
Posted By: Jerseyboy Re: 250 Savage suggestions - 02/05/20
I currently own a 250 Savage bolt action rifle on a Savage Axis action and a 250-3,000 Savage 99 lever action. The Axis with a 24" ER Shaw barrel will push a 100 grain bullet to 3,000 fps. It is very accurate as well. In the past I have owned a 250 Ackley Improved and several 257 Roberts rifles.

I am a big 25 caliber fan. If I were to build another 25 caliber rifle today, it would be based on the 308 case. I think the 250 Savage is a nice round, but I would prefer a bit more power.

I have another Axis with a Shaw 25 caliber barrel, and it's a 257 Roberts. It shoots as well as the 250 Savage barrel, but will push 117 grain bullets to 2,900 fps. That's getting into 25-06 territory, but with less recoil.

I see no reason to go with a 1 in 9" twist barrel on a 250 Savage rifle, especially if you intend on shooting bullets 100 grains and less.

My last thought: A few years back an acquaintance had a stainless Remington Model Seven rebarreled with a 20" long 250 Savage barrel in factory contour. It was done by an excellent gunsmith. I shot the little rifle, and it was accurate and about as perfect a still hunting woods rifle as I could imagine.
Originally Posted by Jerseyboy

I see no reason to go with a 1 in 9" twist barrel on a 250 Savage rifle, especially if you intend on shooting bullets 100 grains and less.

Any reason not to?
Posted By: 260Remguy Re: 250 Savage suggestions - 02/05/20
I have a couple of rifles with about the same specs as your build and I like them enough to keep them around.

Although I have a few dozen rifles chambered in 250-3000, I prefer the 25 Souper in short actions as it provides a little more performance than the 250-3000, approximately the same as the 250AI and 257 Roberts. That said, if you're willing/able to limit your reloading to bullets in the 75 to 110 grain range, the 257 Roberts doesn't run into COAL issues in a short action like it is prone to do with heavier/longer bullets.

If you have a choice of rates of twist, you might as well go with a faster ROT so that if somebody decides to make VLD .257" bore bullets, you'll have a barrel that will stabilize them. Otherwise a 1-10" ROT has been the standard in the 250-3000 for the past 60 years.

Good luck with your build and remember that since it is your build, you should build the rifle that you want, not the rifle that someone else thinks would be better for you.
Originally Posted by Brad

I’ll look into that trigger. Thanks

260- thanks for the info. I just don’t need any more performance than what the standard .250 already offers. I’m not a long distance guy. So if .257 VLDs were to become available I’d not use them. I’m a point and click hunter. Here in the east where I live. 300 is a long long way. I can count on one hand the opportunities I’ve had at game at that distance.

I feel like anything over 100g is really pushing it I’m the little .250 case anyway.

I pretty much only shoot Nosler bullets. I always had good luck finding accurate loads and always liked the on game performance. So this rifle is built with the 100 and 85 NBT in mind.
You may want to consider Trigger Tech.
Posted By: 260Remguy Re: 250 Savage suggestions - 02/05/20

I’ll look into that trigger. Thanks

260- thanks for the info. I just don’t need any more performance than what the standard .250 already offers. I’m not a long distance guy. So if .257 VLDs were to become available I’d not use them. I’m a point and click hunter. Here in the east where I live. 300 is a long long way. I can count on one hand the opportunities I’ve had at game at that distance.

I feel like anything over 100g is really pushing it I’m the little .250 case anyway.

I pretty much only shoot Nosler bullets. I always had good luck finding accurate loads and always liked the on game performance. So this rifle is built with the 100 and 85 NBT in mind.

I've shot thousands of .257" 75 grain VMax and Sierra HPs at pdogs and predators from 250-3000, 25 Souper, 257 Roberts, 257 AI, 25 WSSM, 25-284, and 25-06s. They have worked so well for me that I haven't seen the need to change my varmint bullets. I used to shoot deer and predators with the 90 grain Sierra HPBT, but had a couple of bullet failures on deer, so now I only shoot them at predators. I have found this to be a particularly accurate bullet and it is, along with the 75 grain Sierra HP, the .257" component bullets against which I measure all others. I like the 100 grain BT as an all around deer and predator bullet, but prefer the 100 grain Partition if deer are the exclusive intended target in 250-3000. The heaviest whitetail that I've yet to shoot fell to a single 110 grain AB fired from a 25 WSSM, but I don't know if the 250-3000 would drive it fast enough to duplicate the performance that it has in the 25 WSSM.

I shoot deer with the old, original, Barnes X 75 grain bullets in my 1-14" ROT 250-3000 and 25 WSSM. If you like Barnes bullets, the 80 grain TTSX might be another bullet worth looking into. It would have the potential for a little more speed and more speed is a good thing more often than not, no?
Posted By: Ky221 Re: 250 Savage suggestions - 02/06/20
Gene- appreciate that. I’ll take a look.

Mathman- the triggertech primary was the first one I was considering. The reviews are very positive. No real reason I decided to go with the timney, i will look at triggertech again. Can anyway weigh in on likes and dislikes of either?

260- now there’s a thought. I had not even considered the TSX. I’m not familiar with Barnes bullets, I know many here sing their praises. What could I expect from an 80g TSX on a coyotes?
Posted By: 257heaven Re: 250 Savage suggestions - 02/06/20
Originally Posted by mathman
Originally Posted by Jerseyboy

Any reason not to?

I have no idea why shooters are scared of a faster twist barrel. Makers are beginning to introduce some heavier bullets in 257 caliber. Why limit yourself to not shooting them if you decide to do so? With a faster twist, you have the ability to shoot heavier bullets while still being able to shoot everything else same as you can with a 1-10". It's almost as if they've been brainwashed into believing that a 1-9" won't shoot lighter bullets as accurately as a 1-10". Makes no difference until you get into the heavier bullets....and that's where the faster twist has an advantage.
Posted By: 260Remguy Re: 250 Savage suggestions - 02/06/20

Mathman- the triggertech primary was the first one I was considering. The reviews are very positive. No real reason I decided to go with the timney, i will look at triggertech again. Can anyway weigh in on likes and dislikes of either?

260- now there’s a thought. I had not even considered the TSX. I’m not familiar with Barnes bullets, I know many here sing their praises. What could I expect from an 80g TSX on a coyotes?

A dead coyote with 2 holes in it?
In 257 Rbts and 250/250AI, I chose to go with the 80 TTSX and 75 Gr VMAX. I use the same powder/charge weight and they shoot to same POI. Easy.
Originally Posted by 260Remguy

A dead coyote with 2 holes in it?

Idk. You tell me. I don’t shoot Barnes. I know the ballistic tips work everytime . With something as tough as a Barnes on something as light as a coyote, I don’t want it to just pencil through, and not anchor immediately. Just thinking out loud, might be way off.
Posted By: mmgravy Re: 250 Savage suggestions - 02/06/20
The 250 Savage is one sweet cartridge. The SLOWEST twist to even consider is a 1-9 with a 250. Ditch the thought of a 1-10. If I were doing the build for my use and bullets you plan to use, it would be a 1-8.
Posted By: Big Stick Re: 250 Savage suggestions - 02/06/20
Alrite guys, I’m in the process of putting together a .250savage for deer and called coyotes.

I’m waiting on a stock from McMillan before I order anything else. It is due any day now.

Here’s what I’m thinking

Timney 510

Douglass barrels are only an hour away from me so I was going to have them do the barrel installation and blueprint.

I think the only thing I’m missing is bottom metal, thought about picking up the complete BDL kit from red hawk rifles for 160$. Any reason not to go with that?

Anything else you see with the above specs you would do differently ? Not sure if I’m going to keep it all stainless or have it cerekoted. I’ll have to see it first.

The 250 Salvage is simply a schit chambering,frosted with schit boolits. Hint. Congratulations?!?

Were you to retain the blueprint and go with a good spout,in a good diameter and a good chambering...you'd simply begin to connect dots and by default. In a .473" of that case length,I'd want it chambered in either 224 or 243 Kreedmire,with 224 being the preference(mainly because I've several of each,along with others of the ilk). I'd go no slower than 8",nor faster than 7" and the focus would be 88 ELD's for everything,with a Brux or Bart(depending which Greg had on the shelf). You get a .545 BC,clipping along at nearly 3200fps(in your cited barrel length),as opposed to the dogschit .257" 100gr NBT and it's fhuqking dismal .393 BC. The Kreedmire is simply 95% of a 22-250AI. Hint.

Left to right: 224,243 and 264 Kreedmires. Hint.

[Linked Image from imagizer.imageshack.com]

Left to right: 22-250 SALAMI,22-250 AI and 224 Kreedmire. Hint.

If sourcing parts in the manner you did(NIB Donor receiver,less metal),I'd go M5 AICS DBM and never look back. There's a great assortment of easily sourced mags,readily available and you've miles of COAL latitude. I'd send it to The Kali Kid,opt .100" freebore,reiterate the use of Alpha Virgins for neck clearance clarity and then simply sell the 250 brass/dies/schit and move along,with a smile on my face and the stench removed from my hands. Hint.

A 25-06 cain't hang with it. Hint.

Bless your heart for trying.

Hint.

Laughing!.................
[Linked Image from i.ibb.co]
Not sure what dots I need to connect to kill an eastern ky whitetail at 100 yards.

Must be missing something.

Might as well close this thread down gentleman. It will be a stickshow, i mean shiit-show in no time.
Oh my...you CLUELESS Window Looking Droolers are a rather Tender lot. Pardon Facts and Physics,upsetting you so,as you fill out your latest Hurt Feelers Report. Hint. Congratulations?!?

You are simply missing a First Fhuqking Clue and an ability to connect a single fhuqking dot. I enjoy the fact that you are deeply mired in your own Stupidity and that you felt compelled to reiterate same. That was a nice touch! Hint. LAUGHING!

Having shot every chambering and boolit thus far cited(and a fhuqk ton that haven't),I'm rather at ease in extrapolations,of water that's flowed beneath the bridge. Secondly,I rather enjoy the humor associated with Fhuqktards and their STUPID fhuqking blueprints and then the "justifications" of same. 'Tis that oblivious humor,that's always the best and you certainly don't disappoint. Hint.

With a lineup of like length cases to choose from,it is never not funnier than fhuqk,when a Drooling Window Licker grabs the one which is farrrrrrrrr worse. The 250 Salvage will simply recoil more,drop more,drift more,arrive slower and be more expensive to shoot...which horns CLUELESS Droolers up apparently. Hint. LAUGHING!

I very MUCH enjoy,that your Stupidity is no "Act" and it's magnitude is appreciated. Hint. Laughing!

Bless your heart for trying soooooooooo hard.

Hint.

Laughing!..................
Posted By: elkhunternm Re: 250 Savage suggestions - 02/06/20

Here’s what I’m thinking

Timney 510

I would try a Trigger Tech Primary trigger,other than that it look good.
Posted By: erich Re: 250 Savage suggestions - 02/06/20
Having owned a few 250's and a 25-204, I like the 100gr Partition for deer, you don't shoot that many so cost is a non-factor plus you can get BLEM reasonable. I hope you don't plan on saving fur 257 bullets are pretty tough on it. I've shot most of the 75's at them and it hasn't been pretty, I really need to try some heavies and see if I can get small exits.
Posted By: Alaninga Re: 250 Savage suggestions - 02/06/20
Love my Shilen barrel (1:10”) 250 Sav Ack Imp Ruger 77 Mark II. After hearing much about the 6.5 Creedmore I had no desire to build or buy one, but it did cause me to wonder about how a 250 Savage, Improved or not, might do with a faster twist barrel. However a 10” twist handles the 100 grain bullets I shoot extremely well.
For what it’s worth I might suggest a custom reamer spec’d to better fit the 250 brass available today. Pick your desired brand of 250 brass and carefully mike the diameter at the web area and use these measurements to design the reamer. Why? Winchester 250 brass is very small at the web area diameter compared to most 243/308 standard brass.
It’s always possible someone’s reamer cuts a better fit chamber than the older Clymer reamer I used, but it’s worth checking out ahead of your build.
earache,

Might you be lauding the inherent virtues,of all thangs 6mm on accident? Hint. Congratulations?!?

Whether 270,6 Grendel,6BR,6-250,6XC or Kreedmire,all will simply CRUSH their 257 Cousins. Tough to whoop the 105 Hornie BTHP in all and it just "happens" to reliably robust,forgiving in all avenues and boast a .530 BC. I shoot it in far more cartridges than I mentioned,but it's a start. No thang,to score 'em for under 20 Clams per Hunnert and the REAL Deal. Hint.

A couple few flavors,stoked with 105's and don't forget,that side by each extrapolations in like conditions,are more than a touch "telling". Hint.

The .257 NBT is a steaming piece of fhuqking schit,with a .377 BC. You can load 'em backwards and aeroform doesn't fhuqking change. Hint. LAUGHING!

Pardon my shooting it all and then some. Hint.

Bless your heart for trying though.

Hint.

LAUGHING!..................

Elaineinga,

Like being homeless,then hearing about and having opportunity at a $100K job and running the other way. Hint. Congratulations?!?

Your keen "insight",is simply fhuqking HILARIOUS! You CLUELESS Droolers are a fhuqking riot! Hint. LAUGHING!

I suggest someone who "knows" and "does" as "much" as you,simply shut the fhuqk,take notes and apply same...rather than attempting an "answer". Hint.

Bless your heart,for doing your BEST.

Hint.

LAUGHING!.................
Posted By: 10at6 Re: 250 Savage suggestions - 02/06/20
Anything 6 mm thought out would be a better choice for what you intend. But sounds like a nice rifle. I would do a 6 CM. Never can understand building a rifle around schit brass and schit bullets.
Let us know
That 6x45 is sexy. And cheap shooting FUN!
For a coyote caller and deer hunter? I’ll say again. On a called coyote and a whitetail deer within normal hunting ranges how much difference is there between a 100NBT and whatever fast twist 105 vld wind bucking latest greatest projectile is there ?

Idk what part you guys aren’t getting about someone who doesn’t twist a turret to kill game. Are the days of point and click shooting gone? Is everything Chris Kyle now?

We know a gt500 will outperform a Toyota 4 runner. But if you’re just someone who drives to work and goes grocery shopping. Does it matter?
Finished with this thread. Thanks for those that helped out. Preciate y’all that can see the merit in a classic old cartridge.
Posted By: Brad Re: 250 Savage suggestions - 02/06/20
Finished with this thread. Thanks for those that helped out. Preciate y’all that can see the merit in a classic old cartridge.

I love the old 250 and it'll work great for your intended use.

Best wishes on your project, and put up some pics when it is done.
Thanks Brad.

I hope I’m not coming across as someone who “only hears what he wants to hear and can’t handle any opposition”

But from someone who has used the 250 and for someone who keeps hunting ranges reasonable. I kinda know what it’s all about and I like it. So I was only looking for feedback about the particular build. Not the cartridge.
'@6,

I like the Seex Kreedmire plenty good,but returning full circle to boolits...the 88 ELD in 224 Kreedmire is tough to whoop. Hint.(grin)

It obviously starts at a faster clip and a .545 BC at 3200fps from a Handy/Dandy,sure do cover alotta bases,without struggle. Hint.

Bitch on the bottom,if only obviously.

Hell...a 224 Grendel will slap a 250 Salvage silly and fits in fhuqking AR mags,with an 88 Smooch and lotsa Land Chasin' Room. Hint.

I enjoy how she says: "Open to suggestions/criticism."...but only wants stupid Fhuqks to tell her,that her STUPID fhuqking blueprint is a "Peach". Hint. LAUGHING!

Bless her heart,for Lying,Crying and Whining.

Hint.

25slummin',

An 18" 270 slingin' 105 Hornie HPBT's,absolutely crushes a 250 Salvage. Hint.

My long one is a 19" Bart' MTU,in A5,yada,yada,yada. down low and amidship. Hint.

Don't tease her about money,you KNOW how very fhuqking sensitive she is. Hint. LAUGHING!

A 6XC would snap her,especially now that Bob is making brass for same(make mine LRP)! Hint. Laughing!

Bless her heart,for Lying,Crying and Whining.

Hint.

KyJelly,

Keep "defending" and "justifying" your Incredible Fhuqking Stupidity and "convincing" yourself,that you've a First Fhuqking Clue...because you are doing "GREAT",with the "explanations". Hint. Congratulations?!? LAUGHING!!!

Do tell how/why reducing cost,reducing recoil,increasing trajectory,decreasing drift and upsizing terminal effects,upsets you so? Spare NO "details". Hint. LAUGHING!

Lemme tell yo a little "secret"...with a simplistic 200yd zero,I can simply look through the scope of an 18" 270 with the aforementioned 105 and reach the 950yd line. I know it is VERY "tricky" for you(impossible) and your crossed-eyes to arrane same,let alone given your IQ,to "understand". You keep honking the fhuqking Stupid Horn and stick to your guns,for MAXIMUM Humor...you "lucky' kchunt. Pun be intended. hint. LAUGHING!

"Finished with the thread"?!?...Sweeteie you were NEVER "in" it. Your melting Snowflake routine,is assuredly NO "Act". Hint. LAUGHING +P+++!!!!

Bless your heart,for Lying,Crying and Whining.

Hint.

Brad,

You've perhaps got to read about,maybe (3) of the chamberings cited...you "lucky" kchunt. Hint. Congratulations?!?

The only thing you shoot,is your mouth and Imagination. Hint. LAUGHING!

Bless your heart for trying though and perhaps try again!

Hint.

LAUGHING!...................
Posted By: Brad Re: 250 Savage suggestions - 02/06/20
Thanks Brad.

I hope I’m not coming across as someone who “only hears what he wants to hear and can’t handle any opposition”

But from someone who has used the 250 and for someone who keeps hunting ranges reasonable. I kinda know what it’s all about and I like it. So I was only looking for feedback about the particular build. Not the cartridge.

Not at all... I used the 250 quite a bit years back.

One poster on this thread reminds me of the old saying - "Knowledge is understanding the tomato is a fruit. Wisdom is knowing not to use tomato in a fruit salad."

He has some knowledge, but like his kind, no wisdom.

Here's a 30 year old photo of my 250 Savage... I was using (gasp) 120 gr Speer's. Like you I had no need for anything past a 100 yards (the tomato analogy):

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]
Posted By: Orion2000 Re: 250 Savage suggestions - 02/07/20
@OP, I am in the same boat as you, except with .243 Win. Plenty of brass. Plenty of bullets. And it is all that is needed for KY WT's inside 200 yards. Toying with getting an NSS Remage barrel to fit a short action rifle in the safe.

For some reason the trolls and fan boys seem to get their little feelers hurt when you point out that you don't need the "latest, greatest" stuff to kill Whitetails. Nothing against the new stuff. But, what worked 50, 80, 100 years ago... still works...
Posted By: Big Stick Re: 250 Savage suggestions - 02/07/20
Brad,

You GO girl...stand with a trembling fist and help KyJelly lick fhuqking windows. Hint. Congratulations?!? LAUGHING!

Was there sucha thang as 223,30yrs ago? Hint. LAUGHING!

You Amazingly CLUELESS Fhuqktards are a hoot,if only because you are doing your best. No matter how hard you clench your crossed-eyes and furrow that pointy brow,you'll never begin to fhuqking fathom the magnitude of your STUPIDITY. Hint. Congratulations?!?

Pardon my simply shooting it all and then some and you getting to read about it and gawking the Splendid Pixels. Hint.

"Might" be a 223 here. Hint.

LAUGHING!

Bless your heart for Lying,Crying and whining.

Hint.

LAUGHING!................

OhCryin',

The 243 is 50% more cartridge than the 250 Salvage and you are just trying to be mean to KyJelly. Hint. Congratulations?!? LAUGHING!

"Might" be a 223 here. Hint.

LAUGHING!

Now isn't the 243Win,one of them there "Magnums"?!? Hint. LAUGHING!

Might be a 6BR here. Hint.

LAUGHING!

You keep "convincing" yourself,that you've got a first fhuqking clue. You ASSUREDLY are in the same boat,of being yet another CLUELESS Drooling Fhuqktard. Hint. LAUGHING!

Bless your heart for TRYING.

Hint.

Posted By: mjbgalt Re: 250 Savage suggestions - 02/07/20
Pardon me for having driven everything. You guys all suck and you're stupid and i am awesome.

Driving to the post office 1 mile away requires a McLaren not your dumb pickup truck. Its faster and flatter and better mileage and you keep choosing the [bleep] worst choice!

Get you [bleep] off the couch and go outdoors. See here a few pics of my McLaren in water and all muddy.
mjsquawking,

Not much water in these parts,but I'm rather enjoying your sensationally long list of very WELL founded Insecurities. Hint. Congratulations?!? Laughing!

Ooooooopsie! Laughing!

Suplized none of these Rugged Gals,mentioned a 17Rem. Hint.

Laughing!

Never could afford a truck,but that's gotta be nice for you...you "lucky" kchunt. Though I did get the McLaren hung up at the Post Office,trying to drive over a curb. Hint.

LAUGHING!

You AMAZINGLY Inept CLUELESS Fhuqks never disappoint,when doing your best. Hint. LAUGHING!

Bless your heart for Crying and Trying.

Hint.

Laughing!................
Gee yeah. You're right. I wish I could be white trash from Alaska...i will have to keep looking up to you for inspiration.
How much brain power does it take to make sawdust for a livin?
Posted By: Brad Re: 250 Savage suggestions - 02/07/20
"Knowledge is understanding the tomato is a fruit. Wisdom is knowing not to use tomato in a fruit salad."
mjsquawking,

No need to reiterate the frustrations,of your very WELL founded Insecurities,being fueled copiously with your version "means","abilities" and "comprehension"...you "lucky" kchunt. Hint. Congratulations?!? LAUGHING!

Be SURE to "convince" yourself,that you "could too". Hint. LAUGHING!

What do you "do" for a "living" again,to provide the incredibly lonnnggggg list of very WELL founded Insecurities you schelp? Hint. LAUGHING!

Bless your heart for Crying and whining.

Hint.

Brad,

It's your Imagination,simply Pretend with it as you MUST...you "lucky" kchunt. Hint. Congratulations?!?

You cain't even begin to fathom the magnitude. Fortunately for you,Imagination and Pretend are free,so you can "afford" to "contribute". Hint. LAUGHING!

Bless your heart for lying,Crying and Whining.

Hint.

LAUGHING!....................
Posted By: elkhunternm Re: 250 Savage suggestions - 02/07/20
[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]
Posted By: rickt300 Re: 250 Savage suggestions - 02/07/20

LAUGHING!

You AMAZINGLY Inept CLUELESS Fhuqks never disappoint,when doing your best. Hint. LAUGHING!

Hint.

Laughing!................

[/quote]

That truck makes you look short..........
Posted By: irfubar Re: 250 Savage suggestions - 02/07/20
This picture, back in the day proved to me Stick is a posing piece of schit....... he is the original hard charger... LMAO

And this picture confirmed it... hahahahahha
Notice same Tacoma.... wink

Hey Stick tell us more about your "paycheck" tff

Is that a dirt floor garage? Bhahaha
elkkchunt,

I am SHOCKED,that despite your "heralded" Imaginary Pretend Ignore,you "forgot" about it yet again. Now what were the "odds",that besides your being a Whining CLUELESS Fhuqk,that you are also a Lying Piece Of Fhuqking Schit...you "lucky" kchunt. Hint. Congratulations?!?

What wouldja' do,without your GoogleFu and penchant to swipe pics of others? Hint. LAUGHING!

Hint.

urfubar,

Now what were the "odds",that besides your being a Whining CLUELESS Fhuqk,that you are also a Lying Piece Of Fhuqking Schit...you "lucky" kchunt. Hint. Congratulations?!?

Hint.

6mm,

Now what were the "odds",that besides your being a Whining CLUELESS Fhuqk,that you are also a Lying Piece Of Fhuqking Schit...you "lucky" kchunt. Hint. Congratulations?!?

You gals REALLY oughtta conjoin your "power" and form the Twatly Trifecta Of Retardation. Oooops!...too fhuqking late. Hint. LAUGHING!

Hint.

Originally Posted by Big Stick
elkkchunt,

I am SHOCKED,that despite your "heralded" Imaginary Pretend Ignore,you "forgot" about it yet again. Now what were the "odds",that besides your being a Whining CLUELESS Fhuqk,that you are also a Lying Piece Of Fhuqking Schit...you "lucky" kchunt. Hint. Congratulations?!?

What wouldja' do,without your GoogleFu and penchant to swipe pics of others? Hint. LAUGHING!

Hint.

urfubar,

Hint.

Nice talk... you hard charger, you....... smile
Is that really your house Stinky?
There is that extra .014 in diameter, gives the 257 bore waaaaay more killing power. Hate to say it Stick is right about present day 6MM's and fast twist barrels being better for shooting way out there. But none of them will do anything I can't do with my 257 Roberts out to more than 300 yards. I like to actually hunt so seldom shoot past that anymore. There is something to be said for the 120 gr. bullets also.
Yes Rem6mm , that is Stinkies house, and he puts others down because he has a big "paycheck" LMAO
Hell I have lived in worse! Back in the mid eighties Centralia and Chehalis didn't offer many mansions. Wyoming didn't either and you were glad not to be living in a motel. In my book the best places to live don't usually have many socialites high dollar housing.
Originally Posted by rickt300
Hell I have lived in worse! Back in the mid eighties Centralia and Chehalis didn't offer many mansions. Wyoming didn't either and you were glad not to be living in a motel. In my book the best places to live don't usually have many socialites high dollar housing.

Ummm. I don't see you boasting about your wealth and putting others down.... try to keep up
Did he put the drain field under this house too? He said it improves the smell he brings into it.

Those paychecks must be something else. Sure gets a lot of miles out of that little truck.

Stinky, do you have the same 4x4" wooden blocks taped to the peddles so your feet can reach?

Glass houses and throwing stones comes to mind....... wink
Hey stupid... a clue for you, we are no longer ignoring you..... hahahahhahahaha

Now come up with something better..... oh and don't forget to tell us about your "paycheck"

hahahahahah stupid fool
Funny ... Stink erased the post I was responding to..... stupid bastard
Oh my...a FULL Twatly Trifecta Meltdown,as The Do Nothing Gang goes Pelosi. Hint. Congratulations?!?

In fairness,when you gals Man Crush,you REALLY go for it,you "lucky" kchunts. Pardon my consuming so much of your thoughts,that you HILARIOUSLY try for the Lexicon and Punctuation...not that you could provide for yourselves. Hint. LAUGHING!

Curious now,just how many times a day do you think about me? Not on one of your "good" days,just an average one? How often do you try the Lexicon? How often do you try the Punctuation? How often do you reference me? You "hard chargers" REALLY go for it. Hint. LAUGHING! +P++++!!!

Cheer up ladies,nobody can "make" you out to be bigger pieces of fhuqking schit,than you can,by simply doing your BEST! Hint. LAUGHING!!!!

Fortunately for you,Imagination and Pretend are free,so you Do Nothing Kchunts can "afford" to "contribute". Hint.

Hint.

Rickety,

You sure suck a mean ass...you "lucky" kchunt. Hint. Congratulations?!?

Now for even mor Oblivious Hilarity,cite the 120 grainer which "swoons" you in the Bob and articulate a velocity,because it WILL be fhuqking funny. Hint.

Hint.

Aaahhhh. Looky looky, stinky saves all my messages. Ain't that sweet?
6mm,

One KNOWS well in advance,when you Brokedick Whining CLUELESS Lying Fhuqks are spinning your Lying Fhuqking Schit and it's easily captured for posterity,wellllllll in advance...you "lucky" kchunt. Hint. Congratulations?!?

At least Imagination and Pretend are free,so you can "afford" to "contribute". Hint. LAUGHING!

Here's to the HILARITY,of your verrrrry long list of WELL founded Insecurities and the attempt to "live" vicariously. You are a Moth to The Flame and powerless in the refrain of reading my every word and gawking every Splendid Pixel. Fhuqking HILARIOUS isn't it,that you couldn't even "convince" you,of your Imaginary Pretend Ignore,you feeble fhuqking Lying Piece Of Schit. Hint. LAUGHING!

What do you "do" for a "living" again? HINT! Laughing! +P+++!!!

Hint.

LAUGHING!..............
Posted By: Fireball2 Re: 250 Savage suggestions - 02/07/20
Hey stick, I love that big blacktail! Nice one.
Posted By: viking Re: 250 Savage suggestions - 02/07/20
Originally Posted by 257heaven
In 257 Rbts and 250/250AI, I chose to go with the 80 TTSX and 75 Gr VMAX. I use the same powder/charge weight and they shoot to same POI. Easy.

My 24 inch Douglas barreled 257, 1/10 shoots the 75grain v-max and the 100 TTSX about the same POI too. Not enough to be concerned about. I love rifles like that.
32gr 'Max in Hornet. Hint.

Laughing!.....................

.257" 75X. Hint.

Laughing!.................

How could you possibly kill those stick?? Those aren't the best bullet in the best rifle with a 2 thousand dollar scope...did you used to be stupid and worthless like the rest of us??
mjsquawking,

Pardon my simply shooting it all and then some,which affords me the luxuries of not being forced to guess...though a GUESS is the best you can do,you "lucky" kchunt. Hint. Congratulations?!?

Here's to the perpetual Hilarity of your Stupidity and countless very WELL founded Insecurities,you poor poor(literally) Clueless Kchunt. Hint. Laughing!

You'd do well to shut the fhuqk up,take notes and apply same...but alas,you are too fhuqking STUPID to even "do" that "much" by yourself. Hint.

Bless your heart for Whining.

Hint.

Laughing!....................

.257" 75X anyone? Hint.

LAUGHING!...............

Awww. Gee. Taking notes...do you need a gay porn mustache too?
Originally Posted by mjbgalt
Awww. Gee. Taking notes...do you need a gay porn mustache too?

mjsquawking,

Weren't my intent to horn you up and admittedly,Puberty was more than a touch kind to me,though you not so much...you "lucky" kchunt. Ain't it a hoot,how your list of very WELL founded Insecurities,just keeps growin'? Hint. Congratulations?!? LAUGHING!

I'm suplized nobody mentioned a 223. Hint.

LAUGHING!

Bless your heart for Whining and Crying.

Hint.

Posted By: 257Bob Re: 250 Savage suggestions - 02/07/20
I build one on a Win 70 FWT with a Douglas bbl, my sons shot about ten GA whitetails with it over the years, all one shot kills with rem 100 gr core-lokt bullets, all shots within 100 yards. A great little rifle and cartridge. Looking forward to photos of your completed rifle.
Posted By: 260Remguy Re: 250 Savage suggestions - 02/07/20
How could you possibly kill those stick?? Those aren't the best bullet in the best rifle with a 2 thousand dollar scope...did you used to be stupid and worthless like the rest of us??

I remember from a time long ago when the Leupold 6x42, 25-284, 7mm-08AI, and 7mm WSM had a vocal champion on this site.
Boob,

You tell her! Hint. Congratulations?!? Laughing!

I HOPE she builds one too,because THAT,would be funnier than fhuqk! Hint. LAUGHING!

You'da' thunk,someone woulda' mentioned a 223 and one of them there Newfangled 75 A-Max? Brad perhaps and her "wisdom". Hint.

LAUGHING!

You CLUELESS Fhuqktards are a hoot! Hint.

Hint.

LAUGHING!...............

260Gal,

What more can you "do" besides devour every word and ogle every Splendid Pixel...you "lucky" kchunt? Hint. Congratulations?!? Laughing!

Not even I,as Great as I am...can gun it,until it's invented. Pardon my shooting it all and then some and being at ease in extrapolations. Hint.

I "wonder" what a 7-08AI and 7 Whizzum would do with a 180 ELD?!? now you can say you've "seen" 'em. Hint.

LAUGHING!

Bless your heart,for "living" vicariously.

Hint.

LAUGHING!...............
Yep
mjsquawking,

I note with GREAT "surprise",that your incredibly long list of very WELL founded Insecurities grows and the length of your replies shorten...you "lucky" kchunt. Hint. Congratulations?!? LAUGHING!

Very GOOD call,to shut the fhuqk up and feverishly take notes,as you "live" vicariously. Hint. LAUGHING!

Somewhat suplized,that none of you Gals mentioned Old School or 308. Hint.

LAUGHING!

You Drooling Fhuqktards NEVER disappoint,in Magnificent Oblivious Humor Quotient,by simply doing your BEST. Hint.

As an aside,how come my pics are soooooooo fhuqking awesome? You never did mention what you "do" for a "living".

Hint.

LAUGHING!...............

Nah I would rather have friends and family and plumbing than your "nice" pics.

Post some pics of people who actually want to be around you.
mjsquawking,

It's your Imagination,simply Pretend with it as you MUST...you "lucky" kchunt. Hint. Congratulations?!? LAUGHING!

I musta' "missed" it,what is it that you "do" for a "living" again,which so Hilariously fuels your countless and very WELL founded Insecurities? You poor poor(literally) CLUELESS Whining Fhuqk. Hint. LAUGHING!

Now ain't it a fhuqking fascinating and HILARIOUS constant,that you think of me,more often than anyone does of you? Hint. Laughing!

You'd of thought one of you Couchbound Kchunts woulda' said sumptin' about .224" 75's and the splendors associated?!? Hint.

LAUGHING!

Bless your heart,for Trying and Crying.

WHY are my pics soooooooooo fhuqking awesome?!?

Hint.

LAUGHING!..............

Lol poor stick. Still angrily typing typos to tell me how bad i am. Damn good thing I don't lend his pixels a damn bit of importance.
mjsquawking,

Be SURE to tell yourself,the things you need MOST to hear...you "lucky" kchunt. Hint. Congratulations?!?

I get it,that your glued to every word and Splendid Pixel,because there is ZERO "chance" of you,doing for yourself. No need to keep elaborating,on how very WELL founded that amazingly long list of Insecurities are. Hint. LAUGHING!

You'da' thunked,one of You Do nothing Kchunts woulda' said sumptin' .284" 120TSX Flavored? Hint.

LAUGHING!

Hint.

LAUGHING!...............
Nah i wouldn't use that bullet. Stick says it sucks.
mjsquawking,

The only thing you "use",is your Imagination and Pretend. Fortunately for you it's free,so you can "afford" to "contribute"...you "lucky" kchunt. Hint. Congratulations?!?

You'd think someone woulda' mentioned a .284" 120TSX? Hint.

LAUGHING!

WHY are my pics soooooooooo fhuqking awesome?!?

Hint.

LAUGHING!.............
Posted By: Jerseyboy Re: 250 Savage suggestions - 02/07/20
No reason not to get a 1 in 9" twist barrel - assuming you can get one.
Posted By: 10at6 Re: 250 Savage suggestions - 02/07/20
Way off topic. A 250 will do what the OP intends. My point is 6 CM brass is better.....much better. 6mm bullets are off the chart.
Be sure to find good brass before you embark! I just hate [bleep] brass and a bullet compromise
Looks like a nice build..rock
Jerseygal,

You TELL her! Hint. Congratulations?!? Laughing!

You CLUELESS DUMB Fhuqks are a hoot! Hint.

Hint.

Laughing!...............

'6,

I never looked at it like that,you might be onto sumptin',with the brass War Cry. Hint.(grin)

Laughing!

Poor Drooling Fhuqktards are CLUELESS. Hint.

Bless their hearts for trying though.

As an aside,the OP couldn't shoot a 223 to 10% of it's potential.

Hint.

Laughing!..............
Posted By: 260Remguy Re: 250 Savage suggestions - 02/08/20
Originally Posted by 10at6
Way off topic. A 250 will do what the OP intends. My point is 6 CM brass is better.....much better. 6mm bullets are off the chart.
Be sure to find good brass before you embark! I just hate [bleep] brass and a bullet compromise
Looks like a nice build..rock

Hornady makes pretty decent brass and I've never had any trouble getting good accuracy from ammo assembled with Winchester/Olin component brass.

There are plenty of .257" component bullets that are capable of producing MOA or better accuracy and performing as designed on varmints and game.

While the 6mm CM may have a potential accuracy advantage over the 250-3000 due to the availability of competitive grade components, how relevant would that advantage be when the parameters set by the OP are factored in?
Posted By: 10at6 Re: 250 Savage suggestions - 02/08/20
Get some ADG and thank me later..grin
Jerseygal,

You TELL her! Hint. Congratulations?!? Laughing!

You CLUELESS DUMB Fhuqks are a hoot! Hint.

Hint.

Laughing!...............

'6,

I never looked at it like that,you might be onto sumptin',with the brass War Cry. Hint.(grin)

Laughing!

Poor Drooling Fhuqktards are CLUELESS. Hint.

Bless their hearts for trying though.

As an aside,the OP couldn't shoot a 223 to 10% of it's potential.

Hint.

Laughing!..............
Posted By: Big Stick Re: 250 Savage suggestions - 02/08/20
260Gal,

Hornie brass is ABSOLUTE Fhuqking Dog Schit. Hint. congratulations?!?

STUPIDITY isn't a "parameter",but rather a fhuqking plight,as you eloquently attest obliviously...you "lucky" kchunt. Hint. LAUGHING!

Keep Licking Windows,as your one and only "move". Hint.

Bless your heart for trying though.

Hint.

'6,

I've never heard of it. Hint.(grin)

Peterson is where it's at. Hint.

LAUGHING! +P+++!!!!!

Bless their hearts for trying and LYING...the Phony Fhuqkers.

Hint.

Posted By: Hawk_Driver Re: 250 Savage suggestions - 02/08/20
I thought Peterson brass was the worst crap you had ever used?
Originally Posted by Hawk_Driver

Cawk Craver,

You just continue to set on the sidelines rattlin' pom-pom's,eating Glue Sticks and pokin' Crayola's in your nose...you Magnificently Retarded CLUELESS Fhuqk. Hint. Congratulations?!?

Fortunately,Imagination and Pretend are free,so you can "afford" to "contribute" and an IQ Test ain't requisite...you "lucky" kchunt. Hint. LAUGHING!

Bless your heart,for doing your BEST.

Hint.

LAUGHING! +P+++!!!!.........................

Posted By: Hawk_Driver Re: 250 Savage suggestions - 02/08/20
Damn Little Dick, I just asked a question.

I remember you going all retard over how crappy Peterson brass was. I guess now its the cats meow.

Oh well. GFY then.
Cawk Craver,

Weren't my intent to horn you up,but admittedly it's the only "move" you've got...you "lucky" kchunt. Hint. Congratulations?!? LAUGHING!

Your KEEN "insight" and AMAZING "perceptions" are TRULY remarkable,in their "accuracy". Might you be Ms. Cleo? My suggestion is 1000cc's of Vagisil in your usual location,3 Midol and to quit smoking outta' your Crystal Bowl. Hint. LAUGHING!

Bless your heart,for doing your BEST,you Amazingly STUPID Fhuqk.

Hint.

P.S. and by the way,you'll always wanna remember to start by fhuqking yourself,simply because will get the most Poosy that way.

LAUGHING!...............

Posted By: rickt300 Re: 250 Savage suggestions - 02/08/20
Originally Posted by irfubar

Ummm. I don't see you boasting about your wealth and putting others down.... try to keep up

True but he can't be that big of a dickweed. Seems to me he is some kind of lumberjack so how is that big money?
Posted By: Ole_270 Re: 250 Savage suggestions - 02/08/20
Gee, guess the buck and doe I took last year with two 250s would jump out of my freezer if we hadn't already eaten them. One taken with 100 Speer Hot Core, the other with an 87 Hot Core. Both under 100 yards. This year it was a buck with the 100 Hornady Interlock sp at about the same distance and then 3 different does with, horrors, 180 gr cast bullets out of a 308 at 2200 fps. All one shot kills, all short runs. Guess I better get with the program and get some real bullets and a rifle to shoot them before we go hungry. Course I can't remember when I needed to shoot over 200 yards to get the job done.
Posted By: 14Homer Re: 250 Savage suggestions - 02/08/20
Stick, why do you still post all of the same old pictures? I see a couple of pictures of your daughter with a new baby out fishing but most of the pictures are of your kids when they were young and I have seen the same deer and black bear for years. I heard you quit logging and work up on the slope now. Are you getting old and not able to get out and do stuff anymore?
Rickety,

Perspective is everything and everyone is Wealthy,compared to 'fubar...the "lucky" kchunt. Hint. Congratulations?!?

You were gonna "tell" me about how "good" 120's were in your Bob,you CLUELESS Drooling Dumb Fhuqk. Hint. LAUGHING!

Bless your heart for Trying.

Hint.

LAUGHING!..............

Slow 270,

Wow! You're AMAZING versions of "knowledge","experience" and "results",is fhuqking HILARIOUS...you "lucky" kchunt. Hint. Congratulations?!?

35gr V-Max form load,ala K-Hornet. Hint.

LAUGHING!

Bless your heart doing your BEST,because that schit is funnier than fhuqk.

Hint.

LAUGHING!..............

PortQueenGomer,

I died last year. I reckon I'm plum flattered,that you are glued to my every word and Splendid Pixel,yet the only thing I can recollect about you,is that you are a Whining CLUELESS Dumb Fhuqk...you "lucky" kchunt. Hint. Congratulations?!?

Just checked and I've only got 4366 pics on 'Shack,but quite a few more than that on 'Bucket. Even as great as I am,not even I can take pics of tomorrow. Ain't it a fhuqking hoot,that a Drooltards such as yourself,cain't even dangle a single picture of her own...prolly because you are too busy "living" vicariously. Hint. LAUGHING!

Only caught a coupla fish yesterday. Hint.

Bless your heart,for never turning a lick.

Hint.

LAUGHING!.....................
Posted By: rickt300 Re: 250 Savage suggestions - 02/09/20
Well Stickweed the 120 gr. Speer BTSP shoots just fine at 2800 fps, pokes the proper sized hole in paper at 100 yards but that is all the testing so far. Soon as the moon starts getting smaller I am going to do some testing on some feral hogs but since I hunt them at night I don't need fancy paper numbers at 600 yards or even sweat windage.
Posted By: Big Stick Re: 250 Savage suggestions - 02/09/20
Rickety,

STUPIDITY isn't a "Test",but rather a plight...you "lucky" kchunt. Hint. Congratulations?!?

That there .257" 120gr Speer,is a Sinister Bitch! You get a "whopping" .480 BC and a .260 SD,which is fairly "sensational",especially at 2800fps!! Hint. LAUGHING!

Pardon my shooting a .530 BC and .254 SD in both 243 Grendel and 243 BR. HINT.

Sorry about the BR in a 19" going faster than 2800fps to boot. RE-HINT.

LAUGHING!

Hell...I'll not even mention a 243 Grendel. Oooooopsie!!!! Hint.

Keep on "Testing",because there is no fhuqking more HILARIOUS,than a Drooling Texan TRYING to "talk" rifles. Hint.

Bless your heart for doing your BEST and being sooooooooooo fhuqking AMAZINGLY shy of the mark.

Hint.

LAUGHING!...............
Posted By: moosemike Re: 250 Savage suggestions - 02/09/20

It was. He's not very consistent.
Well stick it seems they discontinued the bullet I wanted in the first place, the Hornady 117 gr. RN. And about that 6BR pushing a 120 at 2800 fps?
Well stick it seems they discontinued the bullet I wanted in the first place, the Hornady 117 gr. RN. And about that 6BR pushing a 120 at 2800 fps?

Dooshmike,

Oh my,you are "astute"...you poor poor(literally) "lucky" kchunt! Hint. Congratulations?!? LAUGHING +P+++!!!!

Given your INCREDIBLE version of "perception",do tell what you "do" for a "living"? I fhuqking KNOW it's gonna be HILARIOUS,so quit teasin'! Hint. LAUGHING!

LAUGHING! +P+++!!!!!

Bless your heart,for soooooooooo very fhuqking RELIABLY schlepping Stupidity,to places it's never been before.

Hint.

LAUGHING!

Wow +P+++!!!!!!!!.............

Rickety,

My MOST sincere apologies,as I keep failing to recognize just how AMAZINGLY fhuqking STUPID you are...you "lucky" kchunt. Hint. Congratulations?!?

Weren't my intent to stump you,as you ooohhhhhhhhh sooooooooooo fhuqking VERY reliably stump yourself,simply by doing your BEST. Hint. LAUGHING!

It were pretty "tricky" to plainly display an ammo box marked in accordance,along with a loaded version of same,being in the SAME fhuqking image and it's mass plainly denoted. The form factor is known to all,save Drooling Spanish Speaking Texans. So is the fact that SD is factored by diameter and mass,so a 6mm 120gr could NOT be 2nd to a .257" version of same. Hint. LAUGHING!

Mebbe this will help?!? Chime in,if you remain stumped. Hint.

LAUGHING!

Now don't be down on Hornie,because they flushed the toliet and you are bobbing for them nuggets. Hint. LAUGHING!

Here's to the fhuqking INCREDIBLE HILARITY,of your BEST efforts and how it'll take you 1000 "lifes" to accrue your FIRST fhuqking clue. Hint. LAUGHING!

Bless your heart,you REALLY got it "going on"!

Hint.

LAUGHING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!.............
Stinky,

Let's see some more of your palatial digs. That pit run gravel driveway is really nice. That must be some kind of standard in beautiful downtown Paradise.
Posted By: 260Remguy Re: 250 Savage suggestions - 02/09/20
Originally Posted by moosemike

It was. He's not very consistent.

I think that you're wrong on the question of consistency, 'cause he:

Always provides what he believes to be the only correct solution, even if it isn't germane to the OP's question.

Always comments in a rude and disrespectful manner.

Always attempts to dominate any conversation that he participates in and manages to ruin it in the processes.

Seems pretty consistent to me.
6mm,

Here's to the HILARITY,of your exceedingly WELL founded Insecurities,you poor poor(literally)..."lucky" kchunt. Hint. Congratulations?!?

No need to perpetually reiterate,that besides being a Brokedick CLUELESS Fhuqk,that you are also a Lying Piece Of Fhuqking Schit. Hint. LAUGHING!

Who's the token Cigar Store Indian in "your" avatar and where'dja' steal the pic? national Geographic? Hint. LAUGHING!

Bless your heart for Lying,Crying and Whining,as you do your BEST,with what incredibly fhuqking little you "have" to "work" with.

Hint.

260Gal,

Pardon my shooting it all and then some,as you set tethered to the couch...you "lucky" kchunt. Hint. Congratulations?!?

Pardon my being afforded the luxuries,of not being forced to guess,as you talk out your Whining ass. Hint. LAUGHING!

LAUGHING! +P+++!!!!!

Just saying. Hint.

LAUGHING!

Fortunately for you,Imagination and Pretend re free,so you can "afford" to "contribute". Hint.

Bless your heart for being a Day Dreaming DUMB Fhuqk.

Hint.

So about the 6BR being able to push a 120 at 2800 fps. Seems odd you are fixated on BC when all that is are calculated numbers on a piece of paper and considerably without merit at ranges under 200 yards. Just can't understand how we made it to 2020 shooting 30-30's and other pedestrian cartridges easily knocking off anything we shot at. I remember when the first boat tailed hunting bullets were introduced and it caused hardly a stir as most of us were happy just getting pointed bullets. But carry on with your obsessions.
So about the 6BR being able to push a 120 at 2800 fps. Seems odd you are fixated on BC when all that is are calculated numbers on a piece of paper and considerably without merit at ranges under 200 yards. Just can't understand how we made it to 2020 shooting 30-30's and other pedestrian cartridges easily knocking off anything we shot at. I remember when the first boat tailed hunting bullets were introduced and it caused hardly a stir as most of us were happy just getting pointed bullets. But carry on with your obsessions.

Rickety,

I VERY much enjoy,how STUPIDITY is no "Act" for you...you "lucky" kchunt. Hint. Congratulations?!?

Your keen inside and first hand look at Retardation,is simply funnier than fhuqk,mainly because you are giving it ALL you've "got"! Hint. LAUGHING!

You be SURE to "justify" and "explain" your STUPIDITY to yourself,in which ever manner "works" BEST for you...but PLEASE keep doing so aloud! Hint. LAUGHING!!!

I dig how you Amazingly Inept CLUELESS DUMB Fhuqks,are always a "we". Must be the faint HOPE,that somebody,somewhere...is as fhuqking Retarded as you?!? Hint. LAUGHING!

The list of incredibly simplistic things you CAN'T understand,is as fhuqking HILARIOUS,as a Texan TRYING to "talk" rifles. Hint. LAUGHING!

Facts & Physics aren't an obsession,just a simplistic Reality and you are welcome to your Delusions. Hint. LAUGHING!

Bless your heart,for doing your best,with what INCREDIBLY fhuqking little you "have" to "work" with.

Hint.

So being able to identify the obvious is stupid? Your lack of self awareness is epic.
Rickety,

You can only do your best and that is the ONLY reason it's soooooo fhuqking funny...you "lucky" kchunt. Hint. Congratulations?!?

Pardon my simply shooting it all and then some,as you "unleash" your Retardation. Hint. LAUGHING!

Bless your heart for TRYING though.

Hint.

LAUGHING!...............
Posted By: 14Homer Re: 250 Savage suggestions - 02/09/20
I think that I may be feeling sorry for Stick. He must live a sad and lonely life to act the way he does. He just wants attention, like the kid who is crying and wants his diaper changed. Lives in a old small house driving an old pickup. Probably doesn't have any friends. He acts like the teenage kid who gets drunk at his first party and acts like an ass hole just to get attention. Too old and broken down to work as a logger anymore. His life must be pretty rough.
PortQueenGomer,

I find your Man Crush Devotions,plum flattering...you "lucky" kchunt. Hint. Congratulations?!?

Send me your addy and I'll box up a pair of my skivvies for you,if only to fuel your fascinations further. Hint. LAUGHING!

Pardon my simply shooting it all and then some,while giving less than zero fhuqks about the Tenderness of your Feelers,as you wax eloquent upon your Do NOTHING Dumbfhuqktitude and extol upon your Estrogen Levels. Hint.

You Brokedick Whining CLUELESS Fhuqks are a hoot! Hint.

Bless your heart,for your "big" Oprah Moment,as your Vagina Monologues are always bitchin'!

Hint.

Posted By: rickt300 Re: 250 Savage suggestions - 02/11/20
So short and stubby loves long and skinny bullets, hates short and stubby bullets. Aggrandized self hate or an issue Freud might understand?
Posted By: Skatchewan Re: 250 Savage suggestions - 02/17/20
mjsquawking,

Pardon my simply shooting it all and then some,which affords me the luxuries of not being forced to guess...though a GUESS is the best you can do,you "lucky" kchunt. Hint. Congratulations?!?

Here's to the perpetual Hilarity of your Stupidity and countless very WELL founded Insecurities,you poor poor(literally) Clueless Kchunt. Hint. Laughing!

You'd do well to shut the fhuqk up,take notes and apply same...but alas,you are too fhuqking STUPID to even "do" that "much" by yourself. Hint.

Holy crap those are small deer.
Posted By: 25epps Re: 250 Savage suggestions - 08/02/20
Jerseyboy
The 25/308 has already been done mate it's called the 25 Souper
If you want something different I used the 303 case necked down to 25 caliber. Blew it out and shortened the neck.
I call it the 25/303Epps Newton improved.
It gets the 100 grain Barnes TTSX going at 3,660 fps and the 117grain SST or 115grain nosler combined technology silver tip out at 3,360 fps.this is using a healthy dose of Hogdon superformance.
Bob Nelson
Posted By: RemModel8 Re: 250 Savage suggestions - 08/02/20
Originally Posted by Skatchewan
mjsquawking,

Holy crap those are small deer.

Not really, but ignorance is a badge of honor for many.
Ky221
Mate I'm with you all the way on the 250 Savage. Been around a looong time and doesn't need to prove anything compared to these new fangled cartridges.
The 6mms only became popular because of Winchester advertising bullshit that was just hype.
The new crudmore is nothing more than a modified 250 case and just a reinvention of the wheel. A short action 6.5x55.
The others may be a bit better but can't compare with the old 250.
LONG MAY THE 25s RULE YOU HAVE MADE A 25 FAN A HAPPY OLDFELLA.
Bob Nelson
Pardon me for having driven everything. You guys all suck and you're stupid and i am awesome.

Driving to the post office 1 mile away requires a McLaren not your dumb pickup truck. Its faster and flatter and better mileage and you keep choosing the [bleep] worst choice!

Get you [bleep] off the couch and go outdoors. See here a few pics of my McLaren in water and all muddy.

Big stick
All your Crudmores are nothing but a 250AI with a different shoulder angles. It isn't about mine is better than yours or bigger. That philosophy is for wankers.
As long as the young fella is happy with his choice who cares. He is a TRUE HUNTER that chooses his shots to inflict minimum suffering ONE SHOT KILLS.
The 25s have been quietly getting the job done for nigh on 100 years without all the bullshit advertising.

I would put my 25 up against your 22s, 24s and that pathetic crudmore any day.
A 115grn Nosler combined technology silver tip or Berger VLD hunting bullet at 3,360 fps or a 100gn TTSX at 3,670fps.
Sighted at 2 inches high at 100yards it's only 1.5 inches low at 300yards and 9 inches low at 400yards.
Let's see your piss arse calibers do that.
My 25 is my OWN design called the 25/303 Epps Newton improved.
Bob Nelson
Big stick
If those kids in you photos are yours I feel truly sorry for them having a bigoted dickhead father like yourself. I do pray that they are not your kids and if they are that they don't grow up like you. If you lived in Australia I would let my wife give a pathetic little man the bitch slapping you deserve. I would only take her you pathetic LITTLE man
Bob
Posted By: RemModel8 Re: 250 Savage suggestions - 08/02/20
Originally Posted by 25epps
Big stick
If those kids in you photos are yours I feel truly sorry for them having a bigoted dickhead father like yourself. I do pray that they are not your kids and if they are that they don't grow up like you. If you lived in Australia I would let my wife give a pathetic little man the bitch slapping you deserve. I would only take her you pathetic LITTLE man
Bob

Ironically he doesn't mention families. Congrats on being a scumbag.
© 24hourcampfire