Print Thread
Hop To
Page 5 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6
M
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
M
Nah i wouldn't use that bullet. Stick says it sucks.

GB1

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
mjsquawking,

The only thing you "use",is your Imagination and Pretend. Fortunately for you it's free,so you can "afford" to "contribute"...you "lucky" kchunt. Hint. Congratulations?!?

You'd think someone woulda' mentioned a .284" 120TSX? Hint.

LAUGHING!

[Linked Image from imagizer.imageshack.com]

Bless your heart for Crying and Trying.

WHY are my pics soooooooooo fhuqking awesome?!?

Hint.

LAUGHING!.............

Brad says: "Can't fault Rick for his pity letting you back on the fire... but pity it was and remains. Nothing more, nothing less. A sad little man in a sad little dream."
J
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
J
No reason not to get a 1 in 9" twist barrel - assuming you can get one.

NRA Endowment Life Member, G.O.A supporter
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Way off topic. A 250 will do what the OP intends. My point is 6 CM brass is better.....much better. 6mm bullets are off the chart.
Be sure to find good brass before you embark! I just hate [bleep] brass and a bullet compromise
Looks like a nice build..rock

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Jerseygal,

You TELL her! Hint. Congratulations?!? Laughing!

You CLUELESS DUMB Fhuqks are a hoot! Hint.

Bless your heart for trying.

Hint.

Laughing!...............

'6,

I never looked at it like that,you might be onto sumptin',with the brass War Cry. Hint.(grin)

Laughing!

Poor Drooling Fhuqktards are CLUELESS. Hint.

Bless their hearts for trying though.

As an aside,the OP couldn't shoot a 223 to 10% of it's potential.

Hint.

Laughing!..............

Brad says: "Can't fault Rick for his pity letting you back on the fire... but pity it was and remains. Nothing more, nothing less. A sad little man in a sad little dream."
IC B2

Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by 10at6
Way off topic. A 250 will do what the OP intends. My point is 6 CM brass is better.....much better. 6mm bullets are off the chart.
Be sure to find good brass before you embark! I just hate [bleep] brass and a bullet compromise
Looks like a nice build..rock

Hornady makes pretty decent brass and I've never had any trouble getting good accuracy from ammo assembled with Winchester/Olin component brass.

There are plenty of .257" component bullets that are capable of producing MOA or better accuracy and performing as designed on varmints and game.

While the 6mm CM may have a potential accuracy advantage over the 250-3000 due to the availability of competitive grade components, how relevant would that advantage be when the parameters set by the OP are factored in?

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Get some ADG and thank me later..grin
Originally Posted by Big Stick
Jerseygal,

You TELL her! Hint. Congratulations?!? Laughing!

You CLUELESS DUMB Fhuqks are a hoot! Hint.

Bless your heart for trying.

Hint.

Laughing!...............

'6,

I never looked at it like that,you might be onto sumptin',with the brass War Cry. Hint.(grin)

Laughing!

Poor Drooling Fhuqktards are CLUELESS. Hint.

Bless their hearts for trying though.

As an aside,the OP couldn't shoot a 223 to 10% of it's potential.

Hint.

Laughing!..............

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
260Gal,

Hornie brass is ABSOLUTE Fhuqking Dog Schit. Hint. congratulations?!?

STUPIDITY isn't a "parameter",but rather a fhuqking plight,as you eloquently attest obliviously...you "lucky" kchunt. Hint. LAUGHING!

Keep Licking Windows,as your one and only "move". Hint.

Bless your heart for trying though.

Hint.

LAUGHING!.................

'6,

I've never heard of it. Hint.(grin)

Peterson is where it's at. Hint.

LAUGHING! +P+++!!!!!

Bless their hearts for trying and LYING...the Phony Fhuqkers.

Hint.

LAUGHING!................

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
I thought Peterson brass was the worst crap you had ever used?

There is no way to coexist no matter how many bumper stickers there are on Subaru bumpers!

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by Hawk_Driver

Cawk Craver,

You just continue to set on the sidelines rattlin' pom-pom's,eating Glue Sticks and pokin' Crayola's in your nose...you Magnificently Retarded CLUELESS Fhuqk. Hint. Congratulations?!?

Fortunately,Imagination and Pretend are free,so you can "afford" to "contribute" and an IQ Test ain't requisite...you "lucky" kchunt. Hint. LAUGHING!

Bless your heart,for doing your BEST.

Hint.

LAUGHING! +P+++!!!!.........................

IC B3

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Damn Little Dick, I just asked a question.

I remember you going all retard over how crappy Peterson brass was. I guess now its the cats meow.

Oh well. GFY then.

There is no way to coexist no matter how many bumper stickers there are on Subaru bumpers!

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Cawk Craver,

Weren't my intent to horn you up,but admittedly it's the only "move" you've got...you "lucky" kchunt. Hint. Congratulations?!? LAUGHING!

Your KEEN "insight" and AMAZING "perceptions" are TRULY remarkable,in their "accuracy". Might you be Ms. Cleo? My suggestion is 1000cc's of Vagisil in your usual location,3 Midol and to quit smoking outta' your Crystal Bowl. Hint. LAUGHING!

Bless your heart,for doing your BEST,you Amazingly STUPID Fhuqk.

Hint.

P.S. and by the way,you'll always wanna remember to start by fhuqking yourself,simply because will get the most Poosy that way.

LAUGHING!...............

R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R
Originally Posted by irfubar
Originally Posted by rickt300
Hell I have lived in worse! Back in the mid eighties Centralia and Chehalis didn't offer many mansions. Wyoming didn't either and you were glad not to be living in a motel. In my book the best places to live don't usually have many socialites high dollar housing.

Ummm. I don't see you boasting about your wealth and putting others down.... try to keep up

True but he can't be that big of a dickweed. Seems to me he is some kind of lumberjack so how is that big money?

Dog I rescued in January

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
Gee, guess the buck and doe I took last year with two 250s would jump out of my freezer if we hadn't already eaten them. One taken with 100 Speer Hot Core, the other with an 87 Hot Core. Both under 100 yards. This year it was a buck with the 100 Hornady Interlock sp at about the same distance and then 3 different does with, horrors, 180 gr cast bullets out of a 308 at 2200 fps. All one shot kills, all short runs. Guess I better get with the program and get some real bullets and a rifle to shoot them before we go hungry. Course I can't remember when I needed to shoot over 200 yards to get the job done.

Campfire Member
Campfire Member
Stick, why do you still post all of the same old pictures? I see a couple of pictures of your daughter with a new baby out fishing but most of the pictures are of your kids when they were young and I have seen the same deer and black bear for years. I heard you quit logging and work up on the slope now. Are you getting old and not able to get out and do stuff anymore?

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Rickety,

Perspective is everything and everyone is Wealthy,compared to 'fubar...the "lucky" kchunt. Hint. Congratulations?!?

You were gonna "tell" me about how "good" 120's were in your Bob,you CLUELESS Drooling Dumb Fhuqk. Hint. LAUGHING!

Bless your heart for Trying.

Hint.

LAUGHING!..............

Slow 270,

Wow! You're AMAZING versions of "knowledge","experience" and "results",is fhuqking HILARIOUS...you "lucky" kchunt. Hint. Congratulations?!?

35gr V-Max form load,ala K-Hornet. Hint.

LAUGHING!

Bless your heart doing your BEST,because that schit is funnier than fhuqk.

Hint.

LAUGHING!..............

PortQueenGomer,

I died last year. I reckon I'm plum flattered,that you are glued to my every word and Splendid Pixel,yet the only thing I can recollect about you,is that you are a Whining CLUELESS Dumb Fhuqk...you "lucky" kchunt. Hint. Congratulations?!?

Just checked and I've only got 4366 pics on 'Shack,but quite a few more than that on 'Bucket. Even as great as I am,not even I can take pics of tomorrow. Ain't it a fhuqking hoot,that a Drooltards such as yourself,cain't even dangle a single picture of her own...prolly because you are too busy "living" vicariously. Hint. LAUGHING!

Only caught a coupla fish yesterday. Hint.

Bless your heart,for never turning a lick.

Hint.

LAUGHING!.....................

R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R
Well Stickweed the 120 gr. Speer BTSP shoots just fine at 2800 fps, pokes the proper sized hole in paper at 100 yards but that is all the testing so far. Soon as the moon starts getting smaller I am going to do some testing on some feral hogs but since I hunt them at night I don't need fancy paper numbers at 600 yards or even sweat windage.

Dog I rescued in January

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Rickety,

STUPIDITY isn't a "Test",but rather a plight...you "lucky" kchunt. Hint. Congratulations?!?

That there .257" 120gr Speer,is a Sinister Bitch! You get a "whopping" .480 BC and a .260 SD,which is fairly "sensational",especially at 2800fps!! Hint. LAUGHING!

Pardon my shooting a .530 BC and .254 SD in both 243 Grendel and 243 BR. HINT.

Sorry about the BR in a 19" going faster than 2800fps to boot. RE-HINT.

LAUGHING!

Hell...I'll not even mention a 243 Grendel. Oooooopsie!!!! Hint.

Keep on "Testing",because there is no fhuqking more HILARIOUS,than a Drooling Texan TRYING to "talk" rifles. Hint.

Bless your heart for doing your BEST and being sooooooooooo fhuqking AMAZINGLY shy of the mark.

Hint.

LAUGHING!...............

Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Hawk_Driver

It was. He's not very consistent.

R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R
Well stick it seems they discontinued the bullet I wanted in the first place, the Hornady 117 gr. RN. And about that 6BR pushing a 120 at 2800 fps?

Dog I rescued in January

Page 5 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

660 members (1badf350, 160user, 007FJ, 10gaugemag, 1936M71, 1234, 66 invisible), 3,120 guests, and 1,350 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,371
Posts18,469,263
Members73,931
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.