Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 6 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by Levers
I remember Bricktop. There was some deal where he made a roadtrip to meet up with someone he had a grudge with. I didn't know he was banned. I always enjoyed his insights.

He went to see Larry Root in Pinedale, of course Larry pissed himself. Epic thread!

Paul

"I'd rather see a sermon than hear a sermon".... D.A.D.

Trump Won!, Sandmann Won!, Rittenhouse Won!, Suck it Liberal Fuuktards.

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

GB1

G
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
G
Originally Posted by boatboy
I communicated with The Top
Quite a while ago through anouther forum

He was actually very good to me.He helped me with a few things, I bought a piece or two from him and my dealings were very good

I have to say this for the man
We talked about him leaving the forum
and he knew what he had to do to get back in and it was not what he wanted (or was willing) to do
He never said anything negative about Rick or the Forum. He stood up straight and took what was given to him like a man

Yep he was a bit out of line but he had lots of knowledge and was usually on point

But he did hit a fly with a sledge hammer from time to time

Personally I like him, but I never got his wrath either
Hank

I'm with Hank, very smart man and aways willing to help you out. Just don't get on the bad side of him.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by 12344mag
I remember Bricktop. There was some deal where he made a roadtrip to meet up with someone he had a grudge with. I didn't know he was banned. I always enjoyed his insights.

He went to see Larry Root in Pinedale, of course Larry pissed himself. Epic thread!

got a link to that thread for us newer members?

An unemployed Jester, is nobody's Fool.

the only real difference between a good tracker and a bad tracker, is observation. all the same data is present for both. The rest, is understanding what you're seeing.

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by kellory

got a link to that thread for us newer members?

Larry Root's head is exploding on Amazon

Calling Bricktop are you there ?

BrickTop, What's your 10-20?

Bricktop's bet with Larry: Terms and conditions

Good times..

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Thank you.

An unemployed Jester, is nobody's Fool.

the only real difference between a good tracker and a bad tracker, is observation. all the same data is present for both. The rest, is understanding what you're seeing.

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
IC B2

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by tack
If you took the time to brush away all the " Smoke and Mirrors" Bricktop was a good man and very knowledgeable re : many firearms.

Tack

Agreed, had several good private conversations with him.

Life is just one damned thing after another
D
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
D

laugh

Yep, ole Larry had his cyber posse and his entire cyber LEO force from FBI on down, sitting in wait for Bricktop.

No telling how many boxes of Depends the old fart went thru during that time... blush

The Depends weren't cyber... wink

DF

C
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
C
Hey Rick. The N.C. Attorney General complaint form I sent you takes 30 minutes. The NC form is almost identical to our PA form. There is no need to attach any written correspondence. You simply send the form in by clicking send. It's as easy as any other complaint form on the internet.
Hit the send button and go on with your life. I've had 3 issues and all 3 were remedied by the AG office in 3 to 4 weeks. There is no charge for this service. I hope you see the value in this option.

Life is brief. Treat yourself. You earned it.
Page 6 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

590 members (16gage, 1badf350, 1moredeer, 10gaugemag, 06hunter59, 1lessdog, 52 invisible), 2,985 guests, and 1,279 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,955
Posts18,519,375
Members74,020
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.