Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 3 of 3 1 2 3
79S Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by RAM
Play this Pard [bleep] with your circle jerk of conspirators. The message is getting thru..

Pard, listen Pard just post a link about crazy joe Saying he wants to bring 1 million Palestinians to America. Pard

Originally Posted by Bricktop
Then STFU. The rest of your statement is superflous bullshit with no real bearing on this discussion other than to massage your own ego.

Suckin' on my titties like you wanted me.
GB1

79S Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by gunchamp
So much anger in this thread

Pard Some here just don’t want to be pards.

Then STFU. The rest of your statement is superflous bullshit with no real bearing on this discussion other than to massage your own ego.

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Ya let’s bring in more uneducated scum to our country. What could possibly go wrong?

79S Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Pards- Nikki Haley Argues to Bring One Million Hamas Supporting Palestinians to the US from Gaza – Where Over 68% of Population Supports Terror Strikes on Israel.

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2023/10/nikki-haley-calls-bring-one-million-hamas-supporting/

F
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
F
Well Nikki, that should pretty well sink your job search inside the beltway...never mind Presidential bid.

Well this is a fine pickle we're in, should'a listened to Joe McCarthy and George Orwell I guess.
IC B2

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by RAM
Not Jews. GAZAN'S, WTF are they ? It's far past the time this traitorous MF gets dealt with with extreme prejudice.
And you idiots scoff when a few of us here told you this was coming last week. Israel sends their Mid-East enemies into the US and Europe. They facilitate the flooding of [bleep] brown people into White countries. Look at all the NGOs and who funds and runs them. [bleep] I remember seeing footage of a NGO vehicle transporting central america detritus through the area and the vehicle having a big old star of david on it.

We go to war with Iraq twice, we import Iraqis.
We have a dust up in Somalia, we import bulb heads and relocate them into white northern states and towns.
We go to war in Afghanistan, we import Afghanis.
We arm ISIS in Syria, we import Syrians.
Name your conflict and we bring the same people we're bombing into our country in the name of humanitarian bs.

https://www.24hourcampfire.com/ubbt...-in-israel-will-happen-here#Post18831898

Edit: Here's the Star of David on the NGO vehicle transporting Guatamalans during the 2018 Caravan to the US.
https://thegoldwater.com/news/39884...-in-Guatemala-Who-Is-Behind-The-Invasion

"I'm not really sure anything else needs to be said. The enemy of the people is masquerading as the ally."

Last edited by BCBH; 10/17/23.

[Linked Image]
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular

[Linked Image]
Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna

We should bomb Sweden.

LOL
M
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
M
Originally Posted by BCBH
Originally Posted by RAM
Not Jews. GAZAN'S, WTF are they ? It's far past the time this traitorous MF gets dealt with with extreme prejudice.
And you idiots scoff when a few of us here told you this was coming last week. Israel sends their Mid-East enemies into the US and Europe. They facilitate the flooding of [bleep] brown people into White countries. Look at all the NGOs and who funds and runs them. [bleep] I remember seeing footage of a NGO vehicle transporting central america detritus through the area and the vehicle having a big old star of david on it.

We go to war with Iraq twice, we import Iraqis.
We have a dust up in Somalia, we import bulb heads and relocate them into white northern states and towns.
We go to war in Afghanistan, we import Afghanis.
We arm ISIS in Syria, we import Syrians.
Name your conflict and we bring the same people we're bombing into our country in the name of humanitarian bs.

https://www.24hourcampfire.com/ubbt...-in-israel-will-happen-here#Post18831898
beautiful post. notice that blm was allowed to rampage for 8 months collect 60 million kill 50 people burn 45 cities not one peep from jew media who praised them or 90% bought off politicians. then as soon and blm supports the pals all hell breaks loose from the jews. blm now no good. same as the invasion. 70 million non whites allowed in praised as gods by the same jew media and politicians but now when there might be pals coming in non white immigration no good. Europe and great [bleep] allowed millions of afeakans and muslims in raping bombing looting killing 40 people with a truck not one word from the jews or their lackeys. they wanna make it illegal to be for the pals and deport those who do. this means jews hate white want to destroy them and only care about themselves. when a jew wins the world loses

M
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
M
Originally Posted by 79S
Pards- Nikki Haley Argues to Bring One Million Hamas Supporting Palestinians to the US from Gaza – Where Over 68% of Population Supports Terror Strikes on Israel.

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2023/10/nikki-haley-calls-bring-one-million-hamas-supporting/
nimrata randowah the skinny ugly hindu street chittin war slut for israel hates white people like most snake charmers. she took the rebel flag down in SC and she is the godmother of those who tear down white historic statues. the fake right was drooling over this witch cause she wants to start a world war for israel

IC B3

Page 3 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

394 members (10gaugeman, 17CalFan, 10gaugemag, 12344mag, 160user, 1lessdog, 41 invisible), 13,735 guests, and 1,094 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,195,223
Posts18,543,895
Members74,060
Most Online21,066
May 26th, 2024

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.