Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
rte Offline OP
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter

Communist Goals

26. Present homosexuality and degeneracy as normal.
27. Discredit the Bible.
28. Eliminate prayer in the schools.

http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/news/1561529/posts

rte Offline OP
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
The Ultra Maga Party,who posted this on Rumble,claims it was a take-off of Paul Harvey's If I Were The Devil speech from 1965.

Communist Goals

26. Present homosexuality and degeneracy as normal.
27. Discredit the Bible.
28. Eliminate prayer in the schools.

http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/news/1561529/posts
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
If I were the Devil was my first thought as well.
Love the message of the add, but who in the heck came up with that music???!!
That was almost too aggravating to watch the add!🤬
But everything mentioned has been absolutely true.
During the Klinton presidency, I said that the democrats were working to destroy America, but it was hidden from view. Zero was right out in the open with his hatred for America, and with Pedo Joe it’s an in your face demonstration, daring us to do something about it.
I can’t believe that the children and grandchildren of the generation that fought WW2 would watch this happen without doing anything to stop it.
My parents and uncles would have traitors hanging from lamppost, and we have done nothing.😒
Reon

"Preserving the Constitution, fighting off the nibblers and chippers, even nibblers and chippers with good intentions, was once regarded by conservatives as the first duty of the citizen. It still is." � Wesley Pruden

J
Campfire Oracle
Online Content
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by 7mmbuster
During the Klinton presidency, I said that the democrats were working to destroy America, but it was hidden from view. Zero was right out in the open with his hatred for America, and with Pedo Joe it’s an in your face demonstration, daring us to do something about it.
I can’t believe that the children and grandchildren of the generation that fought WW2 would watch this happen without doing anything to stop it.
My parents and uncles would have traitors hanging from lamppost, and we have done nothing.😒
Reon

This.

Yes, in fact, it's so In Your Face and now for some reason suddenly made so OBVIOUS it is disturbing to many Americans who are suddenly getting so worried they are recognizing their govt hates them and America and our Constitution they are becoming Redpilled.

The fire has been turned up too fast under the frogs in the pot and they are looking around and leaving their once cozy Matrix Box. Humm, it's almost as if they are being led by Trump and the Patriots from Dark to Light.

It's like a Great Awakening is happening. Who turned up the heat too fast so the frogs could feel the heat? whistle

The people have been awakened to Voter Fraud, Dual Justice, Fake Nues, the Deep State, and now Election Interference.

As Q said "The Truth = The End."

Last edited by jaguartx; 03/09/24.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
C
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
C
Worth watching again:

IC B2

S
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
S
If I were the Deep State I would…..

Carefully but actively monitor 24HCF for the pending insurrection. They know we’re coming.

hint/laffin

“When Tyranny becomes Law, Rebellion becomes Duty”

Colossians 3:17 (New King James Version)
"And whatever you do in word or deed, do all in the name of the Lord Jesus, giving thanks to God the Father through Him."
H
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
H
Reon
Dont forget BOTH Bushes were as active and complicit as the afore mentioned,,

I AM AMERICA!
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by hosfly
Reon
Dont forget BOTH Bushes were as active and complicit as the afore mentioned,,

Don't forget your mentor Q convinced you and the other Q-bers to sit back, grab some popcorn and enjoy the show. Right. In other words, do nothing.

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
H
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
H
Tell ya what ol son,, You get er started and Ill be right there, otherwise stfu,, you and your posts are all over the place,, your a shill, always been a shill , I dont force what I think on you so dont force your deep state fence sitting crap on me,,

I AM AMERICA!
R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R
The add pretty much says it all.

IC B3

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Tell ya what ol son,, You get er started and Ill be right there, otherwise stfu,, you and your posts are all over the place,, your a shill, always been a shill , I dont force what I think on you so dont force your deep state fence sitting crap on me,,
TRUST WRAY
TRUST SESSIONS
TRUST HUBER
TRUST KANSAS
TRUST HOROWITZ

But above all, sit back relax, grab some popcorn, enjoy the show AND TRUST THE PLAN
Hosfly

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
" If I was the Deep State Kind...
And I that the Lord I'm not Suh,
The kind of globalist I would be would be a Deep State......."

-OMotS

"If memory serves fails me..."
Quote: ( unnamed) "been prtty deep in the cooler todaay "

Television and radio are most effective when people question little and think even less.
A
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
A
Originally Posted by steve4102
TRUST WRAY
TRUST SESSIONS
TRUST HUBER
TRUST KANSAS
TRUST HOROWITZ

But above all, sit back relax, grab some popcorn, enjoy the show AND TRUST THE PLAN
Hosfly

Dude

You forgot the Most Important One .

The One that was going to save the Republic the One that was going Restore the Rule Law bring Justice to the Wicked..

The One that We bet the Ranch On like Emanuel ..

John “ Bull” Durham

Step Right Up Folks

Get Your Peanuts

Your Cotton Candy

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

97 members (300_savage, akpls, 2500HD, 79S, 24HourCampFireGuy50, 10 invisible), 1,372 guests, and 836 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,449
Posts18,507,929
Members74,002
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.