-->
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 3 of 3 1 2 3
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Did he have a fight with Corn Pop too? Chains and all?

GB1

G
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
G
He needs to go. It's awfully hard to point out the faults of the other side, when yours is just as big or maybe bigger. Sort of like an alcoholic telling a drug user to get clean, because drug use is a more serious problem. When in reality, neither one of them are functional.

R
Campfire Ranger
Online Sleepy
Campfire Ranger
R
Originally Posted by gsganzer
He needs to go. It's awfully hard to point out the faults of the other side, when yours is just as big or maybe bigger. Sort of like an alcoholic telling a drug user to get clean, because drug use is a more serious problem. When in reality, neither one of them are functional.

And that’s why the GOP is dead. GOP boomers are so naive

But they’ll keep voting for rhinos like Graham and booger eater Cruz who keep betraying them

Last edited by ribka; 02/08/23.
P
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
P
Originally Posted by Steve
He needs to go, IMHO.

I agree, but not before Adam Shiff.

G
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
G
Originally Posted by ribka

But they’ll keep voting for rhinos like Graham and booger eater Cruz who keep betraying them

By definition, being born in 1966 puts me as a Generation X, although experts say there's actually 7 years of overlap between generations. smile

A fool shouldn't be tolerated, regardless of political party or generational differences. Santos has proven himself a fool as have a number of others that have been voted in by both sides. Blind party allegiance has no place with me. I continue to expect and demand the best from our representatives. If there's a weed in the lawn, pluck it.

IC B2

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
On the who needs to go list for lying. He’s near the bottom. Hasbeen

hasbeen
(Better a has been than a never was!)

NRA Patron member
Try to live your life where the preacher doesn't have to lie at your funeral
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter

I’m curious about which senator you vote for that you are so proud of. Hasbeen

hasbeen
(Better a has been than a never was!)

NRA Patron member
Try to live your life where the preacher doesn't have to lie at your funeral
Campfire Outfitter
Online Shocked
Campfire Outfitter

By definition, being born in 1966 puts me as a Generation X, although experts say there's actually 7 years of overlap between generations. smile

A fool shouldn't be tolerated, regardless of political party or generational differences. Santos has proven himself a fool as have a number of others that have been voted in by both sides. Blind party allegiance has no place with me. I continue to expect and demand the best from our representatives. If there's a weed in the lawn, pluck it.
As was already said, this is one of the reasons the GOP will not have any kind of meaningful power moving forward. You cant nice out your enemy. We arent handing out participation trophys. Half the country backs the mess that is the democratic party and they arent backing down no matter what heir side does. You can take the dumb moral ground here, but that will just guarantee youll be locked in camp one day. The other side hates our guts. Time to put the biggy boy pants on and stop being a bunch of puzzies

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter

Unfortunately our lawn has more weeds than grass.

A true sportsman counts his achievements in proportion to the effort involved and fairness of the sport. - S. Pope
G
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
G
Originally Posted by centershot

I agree, it's more like a field of grass burrs. That's why I'm putting more focus on the vetting process and the primaries. Santos should have never made it through the Republican vetting process. We have to demand and expect more of our representatives. Instead, we have people voting for representatives based on their entertainment factor and notoriety, rather than their substance of policy.

IC B3

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Democrat can screw a baby and they’ll put the wagons in a circle

Dont be a limpdick republican. Support the party, block vote like those other phag bastards do. Repukes need to stop being such pretentious tight asses.

Campfire Outfitter
Online Shocked
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by slumlord

Dont be a limpdick republican. Support the party, block vote like those other phag bastards do. Repukes need to stop being such pretentious tight asses.
Spot on

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Maxine Waters, Omar, and the squad are all there. Why not Santos. Ethics does not matter anymore..

R
Campfire Ranger
Online Sleepy
Campfire Ranger
R
Substance like all of the patriot Texas Reps like booger eater Cruz, anti gun crusader eye patch Mccain, Cornyn the big UKO NAZi supporter allowing millions of illegal aliens and tons of fentanyl to cross your border every year, drag queen strip shows for children in your public places, mass shooting sin school and do nothing?

lol

Originally Posted by centershot

I agree, it's more like a field of grass burrs. That's why I'm putting more focus on the vetting process and the primaries. Santos should have never made it through the Republican vetting process. We have to demand and expect more of our representatives. Instead, we have people voting for representatives based on their entertainment factor and notoriety, rather than their substance of policy.

R
Campfire Ranger
Online Sleepy
Campfire Ranger
R
Originally Posted by slumlord

like. The GOP is pretty much toast

Page 3 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

649 members (10gaugeman, 160user, 10gaugemag, 06hunter59, 10ring1, 007FJ, 78 invisible), 2,689 guests, and 1,319 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,477
Posts18,471,652
Members73,936
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.