Hop To
Page 19 of 19 1 2 17 18 19
J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J
Originally Posted by Dirtfarmer
Originally Posted by JoeBob
I’m not going to question Israel’s right to self defense, but if I were Palestinian I might be tempted to question who and what gave the British the right to give anything to the European Jews.

The Palestinians and Arabs have every reason to regard Israel as a modern incarnation of the Crusader States. In total, those lasted about 200 years and were in constant warfare. When Europe got tired if supporting them with money and manpower, they went away. The same will happen with Israel.
Nobody gave anybody anything.

That land was returned to the original owners. Read their covenant in the Bible. I know, you probably don't believe the Bible, thus the root of the problem. Speculation vs. Revelation...

"Palestinians" are a conglomerate of Jordanians, and Arabs from allover, not a historical country per se.

Those people are toxic. The Jordanians, Egyptians, Saudi's, other Arab countries don't want them, as a big influx would likely topple the govt. of the country receiving them.

This basic conflict is as old as history.

So, as we bring more and more here, you get what you see at lib colleges like Columbia, Harvard and what you see in Michigan. Look what's happening in Europe.

Yeah, they toxic. The Democrat Party is making a big mistake catering to a slim but noisy minority. Well, that may not all be bad. Go Brandon.

DF

Actually, I do believe the Bible. That’s why I know these so-called Jews are not God’s chosen people and that you are being deceived. The Church is God’s chosen people.

C
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
C
Originally Posted by kwg020
Originally Posted by Houston_2
Originally Posted by gonehuntin
That whole situation over there was funded by Joe Biden all-around. It's like he's ginning up the region for a conflagration.

More so by Obama and John Kerry

There are some evil people at work. I still haven't figured out just why. for money ?? Power and control?? We know why Joe has been a crook his entire career, for the money. At least he shared it with the family. He has power and control now but he is too senile to enjoy it. Some people I will never figure out.

kwg

That is the big question. I see two major forces, both pure evil. The first are the nihilists, whose only joy is destroying anything beautiful and good. They have no compassion, love or reverence for life. They crave power to empower themselves. The stateless central bank cartels, the money changers, are the kindest of this lot.
Then there are the utopians, who believe intelligent, forward thinkers must take charge of human affairs overtly and covertly by all means possible. What we still call communists have morphed into globalists who have subverted all rings of democratic office and perverted meaning itself.
It's a mushy consortium where low level sociopaths like Clinton and Obama work with milquetoast slime balls like McConnell, Johnson and yes Grassly, Jordan, and Kennedy to lead the popular illusions with their charisma. The usefulness of goof balls like Biden and Harris is difficult to peg.

D
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
D
I’m not going to question Israel’s right to self defense, but if I were Palestinian I might be tempted to question who and what gave the British the right to give anything to the European Jews.

The Palestinians and Arabs have every reason to regard Israel as a modern incarnation of the Crusader States. In total, those lasted about 200 years and were in constant warfare. When Europe got tired if supporting them with money and manpower, they went away. The same will happen with Israel.
Nobody gave anybody anything.

That land was returned to the original owners. Read their covenant in the Bible. I know, you probably don't believe the Bible, thus the root of the problem. Speculation vs. Revelation...

"Palestinians" are a conglomerate of Jordanians, and Arabs from allover, not a historical country per se.

Those people are toxic. The Jordanians, Egyptians, Saudi's, other Arab countries don't want them, as a big influx would likely topple the govt. of the country receiving them.

This basic conflict is as old as history.

So, as we bring more and more here, you get what you see at lib colleges like Columbia, Harvard and what you see in Michigan. Look what's happening in Europe.

Yeah, they toxic. The Democrat Party is making a big mistake catering to a slim but noisy minority. Well, that may not all be bad. Go Brandon.

DF

Actually, I do believe the Bible. That’s why I know these so-called Jews are not God’s chosen people and that you are being deceived. The Church is God’s chosen people.
That’s called Replacement Theology.

DF

Last edited by Dirtfarmer; 04/20/24.
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker

There is another thread on here about how the new covenant is different than the old covenant. Under the old covenant the Jews were God’s chosen people. Under the new covenant anyone who believes and accepts is among God’s chosen people. These chosen people could be interpreted as the Church. Those who choose to refuse will be denied before God regardless of race.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
DF
Replacement theology or Supersessionism as it is also known is and was not supported by scripture or Jesus or his 12 publicly chosen apostles. It is certainly not supported by the rebirth of the nation of Israel and its subsequent survival against terrible odds. As a 15 year old I along with my family watched in horror as it appeared Israel was going to be destroyed in 1967. We know the rest.

If physical Israel isn't enough miracle for someone there is nothing I can say to change their mind. How about read Isaiah 66 and Zechariah 12. God doesn't lie, He made an everlasting covenant with the physical Jewish people. The evidence is there to see that covenant is still in place. Events are working themselves out, you will see.

Dirtfarmer: This is not aimed at your remark.

Patriotism (and religion) is the last refuge of a scoundrel.

Jesus: "Take heed that no man deceive you."
IC B2

J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J
Has the great boomer wish come true yet?

D
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
D
Originally Posted by Hastings
DF
Replacement theology or Supersessionism as it is also known is and was not supported by scripture or Jesus or his 12 publicly chosen apostles. It is certainly not supported by the rebirth of the nation of Israel and its subsequent survival against terrible odds. As a 15 year old I along with my family watched in horror as it appeared Israel was going to be destroyed in 1967. We know the rest.

If physical Israel isn't enough miracle for someone there is nothing I can say to change their mind. How about read Isaiah 66 and Zechariah 12. God doesn't lie, He made an everlasting covenant with the physical Jewish people. The evidence is there to see that covenant is still in place. Events are working themselves out, you will see.

Dirtfarmer: This is not aimed at your remark.

Good stuff. I agree.

I’m not into Replacement Theology. It’s a cop out on Israel and their Covenant.

DF

D
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
D
I do not believe in replacement theology. I believe in dispensations, which is actually mentioned in the Bible.

The church has NOT replaced the nation of Israel. Israel is still God's chosen nation and he is NOT done dealing with the Jews. I believe the church (born again believers in Jesus Christ) will be raptured.

Afterward, I believe Israel will be surrounded and attacked by a coalition of evil nations led by Russia and Iran. This coalition will attack and kill 2/3 of the Jews. After being attacked and on the brink of destruction, the remaining Jews will finally call upon Jesus and recognize him as Savior. Jesus himself with his words will then wipe out those nations who attack them.

All this will happen in God's perfect timing and not a minute sooner or later.

Last edited by Dixie_Rebel; 04/20/24.

Liberalism is a cancer
Support Christian Family values
D
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
D
Originally Posted by Dixie_Rebel
I do not believe in replacement theology. I believe in dispensations, which is actually mentioned in the Bible.

The church has NOT replaced the nation of Israel. Israel is still God's chosen nation and he is NOT done dealing with the Jews. I believe the church (born again believers in Jesus Christ) will be raptured.

Afterward, I believe Israel will be surrounded and attacked by a coalition of evil nations led by Russia and Iran. This coalition will attack and kill 2/3 of the Jews. After being attacked and on the brink of destruction, the remaining Jews will finally call upon Jesus and recognize him as Savior. Jesus himself with his words will then wipe out those nations who attack them.

Sounds like you been reading the Book.

DF

J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J
So, how does one identify a Jew today? Genetics or religion? I’ll wait for the answer. Then we’ll talk.

IC B3

B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B

No China?

Just Russia and Iran?

Interesting

MAGA
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J

Sounds like you been reading the Book.

DF

Yeah, the Book was telling people to bless Israel for hundreds of years before the Great Deception occurred by Lord Rothschild pushing the Balfore Accords and birthing Satan's Deception, I think.

I wonder what people thought GOD was referring to with those words 300, 200, 100 years ago. HE wasn't speaking, I think, of tge Isreal the Rothschilds put on the map.

GOD said, All of Israel will be saved. I don't think that nation of Israel where most deny JESUS CHRIST will be saved. If anything, only a remnant?

2.5 Tribes of the 12 Hebrew Tribes came to comprise the Southern Empire who would come to call themselves Jews, after their lead tribe of Judah. They forgot about GOD and were taken by Ancient Babylon which became The Roman Empire which encompassed the area of the present nation of Israel.

The remaining 10.5 Tribes became the Northern Empire which was called the Israelites. After also becoming a great nation, which had battled the nation of those who called themselves Jews the Israelites also followed the pagan ceremonies of the nation's they captured and forgot GOD and were defeated and taken over by the Assyrians. Later known as the Arian nations.

They eventually worked their way to freedom and moved north and over the Caucasus Mts and westward to the great ocean and lost their identity as they settled Spain (new Iberia), Denmark (Mark of Dan), Ireland (emerald isles), Great Britain (Great Birth Nation), Sweden, .... thus fulfilling Bible prophecy and were lost to history as the Lost Tribes of Israel.

The 2.5 Tribes of Judah, Benjamin and half the Levites and 10.5 Tribes of Israelites made up the then 13 Tribes.

13 is the number of the Original Colonies and number of Arrows in the Eagles talons and the number of stripes in the US flag, befitting the Nation that followed GODs plan of having people made in HIS image, of having a Spirit like HE, and meant to be Free and with a Declaration of Independence and under GOD and dedicated to that principle.

HIS covenant is with the Israel HE declared would all be saved and that Israel is comprised of HIS believers.

That is US, Brothers.

GOD truly Blessed America.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
Probably ust anodder Lucky Quincidence

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Originally Posted by jaguartx
Probably ust anodder Lucky Quincidence

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

lol

Wichita Falls called.

H
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
H

I AM AMERICA!
Page 19 of 19 1 2 17 18 19

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

121 members (1_deuce, 10gaugemag, 2ndwind, 10Glocks, 2500HD, 20 invisible), 1,621 guests, and 988 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,242
Posts18,485,916
Members73,967
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.