Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 2 1 2
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye
Originally Posted by rem shooter
I think the communist did something like this after there oct 1917 revolution in Russia .I read about it in history books and seen it in the Doctor Zhivago movie . communist are still communist ,even if they change their name to liberals or democrats
It was definitely in Doctor Zhivago. But was real, too, as was everything else that was depicted in the movie.
Except in the movie as in real life, they just took peoples property.
When they force someone to "sell" their house to the government it won't be at a fair market price, it will be less and they probably won't be given the actual cash, just a government credit that can be applied at some scummy housing project.
Then when the government becomes so broke they can't even afford to honor the credit those people are owed, that's when they will just start taking what they want.

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I heard that the concept of "Freedom" was developed by a bunch of old curmudgeons. They figured out that a significant portion of humans simply have to feel like they are in control of others - because they cannot control themselves.

NRA Member - Life, Benefactor, Patron
C
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
C
Where's the meme of Michele Obama saying that, people with too much have to give up for the good of others.
That would fit right in on the conversation.

"Camping places fix themselves in your mind as if you had spent long periods of your life in them.
You will remember a curve of your wagon track in the grass of the plain like the features of a friend."
Isak Dinesen

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Don't you all follow current events at all?

It's started. Here.

First, Blackrock and friends are buying up single family housing,
at or above asking price. Driving already high housing costs even higher.
Actually creating a self driving engine where fewer folks can afford it, leaving them to rent from the Blackrocks. Giving them more money to buy more homes, grabbing another gear and accelerating the machine.

Second, their laws are allowing people to just take homes.
Just move in and stay.

Who cares who "owns" what.
Other than bragging rights, using matters, not paperwork.
So bums take your home, you can't use it, they can.
The government won't help. But if you quit paying the taxes in protest,
they will take it from you. Sell it to Blackrock, then kick the squatters out for
Blackrock.

Parents who say they have good kids..Usually don't!
S
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
S
Originally Posted by rem shooter
I think the communist did something like this after there oct 1917 revolution in Russia .I read about it in history books and seen it in the Doctor Zhivago movie . communist are still communist ,even if they change their name to liberals or democrats

I was thinking the same thing. Dr. Zhivago came back to his big house, and the Communists had moved about 40 poor people into the house. Dr. Zhivago realized it was time to shut up, and go along and get along. The Communists were in power and they had lots of guns.

IC B2

O
ol_mike Offline OP
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
O
Burn Primers&Powder not your home.

PRESIDENT TRUMP 2024/2028 !!!!!!!!!!

Posted by Bristoe
The people wringing their hands over Trump's rhetoric don't know what time it is in America.
B
Campfire Greenhorn
Campfire Greenhorn
B
F all the liberals and especially the Clintons, Obamas, Newsoms, Bidens, Schumers, Pelosis, Adam’s, Pritzkers, and Hosculs of the world. May they burn! 🔥
They are the cause of the downfall of the USA we love!

If you do what you've always done, then you will get what you've always got.
Carpe Diem,
bgcatty
NRA Patriot Life Benefactor Member
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
You will own nothing …

There are lots of ways they will accomplish this. Several very large industrial looking buildings have been and are being built in Tucson. One on Valencia I go by quite often. The have very few, very small windows and are unoccupied after being completed. I am convinced these will become apartment buildings as they accomplish their agenda.

L
las Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
L
Originally Posted by bgcatty
F all the liberals and especially the Clintons, Obamas, Newsoms, Bidens, Schumers, Pelosis, Adam’s, Pritzkers, and Hosculs of the world. May they burn! 🔥
They are the cause of the downfall of the USA we love!

They of course, will continue to live in mansions, or several of them.

The only true cost of having a dog is its death.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A few years back in Britain there was talk of forcing those with more than one home to rent one out in order to relieve the housing shortage. That was before the worst of the migrant crisis. Don’t know where that went as I’ve mostly stopped reading about the UK since it’s clearly a lost cause.

What fresh Hell is this?
IC B3

B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
I still can't believe the crap they pulled during covid forcing landlords to not evict non rent payers. Most renters were getting government cash and then deciding not to pay rent because the landlords hands were tied.

I'm about to start eviction procedures on a young couple in my rental home. They've never once paid on time and their utilities always revert back to us to pay because they haven't paid them. Now that it's warming up I didn't pay their powerfully so it should get shut off next week. I'm not worried about pipes freezing this time of year so they can shut it off.

Bb

R
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
R
Hate to tell you this, but Obozo The Last showed Biden the ropes in Vegas. They kept loaning money and building, miles and miles of subdivisions, not a home sold, not one house was occupied, go by at 6:00 PM, not a single light. So the feds forced the banks to foreclose, Fed insured banks and Fed insured loans, Feds controlled the property, so they moved hundred of families from Detroit and Chicago to Nevada free housing, just in time for local voter registration. They then voted in the Nevada elections, in Vegas, then a month after the elections, got moved back to place origin...all on your dime. Look it up, was how the Nevada crapola dirt bag Senator kept getting reelected. Not one person said a word and no watch dogs, were watching.

“To expect defeat is nine-tenths of defeat itself. It becomes a self-fulfilling prophecy. It is best to plan for all eventualities then believe in success, and only cross the failure bridge if you come to it."
Francis Marion - The Swamp Fox
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Burleyboy
I still can't believe the crap they pulled during covid forcing landlords to not evict non rent payers. Most renters were getting government cash and then deciding not to pay rent because the landlords hands were tied.

I'm about to start eviction procedures on a young couple in my rental home. They've never once paid on time and their utilities always revert back to us to pay because they haven't paid them. Now that it's warming up I didn't pay their powerfully so it should get shut off next week. I'm not worried about pipes freezing this time of year so they can shut it off.

Bb

Topic popped up at work during covid, guys thought it was a good idea for
working class folks. I agree. For 2 seconds.

"OK, it's good renters won't have to pay if they can't work. What's gonna happen to landlords when the mortgage comes due. The taxes. The utilities? The insurance, something needs repaired? You are going to see better off working people, ones starting to climb, lose everything."

Why is this stuff so damn hard to see for some folk?

Parents who say they have good kids..Usually don't!
H
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
H
Wrong timeline- - - - -go ahead with the "sale"- - - - -after it's occupied wall to wall by wetbacks- - - -THEN burn it down!

Ignorance can be fixed. Stupid is forever!
C
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
C
Originally Posted by Rapier
Hate to tell you this, but Obozo The Last showed Biden the ropes in Vegas. They kept loaning money and building, miles and miles of subdivisions, not a home sold, not one house was occupied, go by at 6:00 PM, not a single light. So the feds forced the banks to foreclose, Fed insured banks and Fed insured loans, Feds controlled the property, so they moved hundred of families from Detroit and Chicago to Nevada free housing, just in time for local voter registration. They then voted in the Nevada elections, in Vegas, then a month after the elections, got moved back to place origin...all on your dime. Look it up, was how the Nevada crapola dirt bag Senator kept getting reelected. Not one person said a word and no watch dogs, were watching.

Creepy. All the pointless, overbuilt apartment complexes suddenly make perfect sense. If they sit empty a while, so what?

Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

105 members (1_deuce, 10gaugemag, 300_savage, 2ndwind, 10Glocks, 18 invisible), 1,625 guests, and 977 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,242
Posts18,485,916
Members73,967
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.