-->
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 2 1 2
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Furries, trans, etc are what happens when you don't let kids police themselves ("bullying" can serve a real purpose).

H
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
H
My friend’s nephew got suspended for a couple days for making up a “Furry Hunting License” @ Halloween. Dressed in camo, showed the license as part of his getup to anyone who asked. Apparently one of the furries just wouldn’t leave him alone, rubbing up against him, trying to lick him etc so on Halloween he thought he’d turn the tables for 1 day.

My friend’s sister is a lawyer. She didn’t fight the suspension but she did make doggone sure that the furry had to give her kid a wide berth after that.

There was talk about the litter boxes going into the bathrooms until the janitors all said they’d quit on the spot.

Parents who allow this from their kids outside of Halloween and organized plays/performances are not doing their kids any favors when it comes to coping with the outside world. I’m sure the parents of kids who want to be furries believe they support the choice out of love for their child. I see allowing that behavior as an awful lot closer to neglect.

Last edited by horse1; 04/19/24.

I can walk on water.......................but I do stagger a bit on alcohol.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by hillestadj
Furries, trans, etc are what happens when you don't let kids police themselves ("bullying" can serve a real purpose).

I kind of like bullies.
They generally teach a kid to stand up for themselves. I don’t buy one bit that they cause kids to turn to drugs or violence.

If a kid is so shy or insecure that they don’t stand up for themself and go into deep depression, become a school shooter or whatever else, there was something wrong with that person to begin with even before the bullying.

J
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
J
Originally Posted by T_Inman

I kind of like bullies.
They generally teach a kid to stand up for themselves. I don’t buy one bit that they cause kids to turn to drugs or violence.

If a kid is so shy or insecure that they don’t stand up for themself and go into deep depression, become a school shooter or whatever else, there was something wrong with that person to begin with even before the bullying.
Do you have kids?

I am MAGA.
Campfire Regular
Online Happy
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by Jim_Conrad

I kind of like bullies.

Do you have kids?

Would you accept your kid shooting up their school because some kid said they are an idiot for identifying as a cat? Would you support your child if they attacked other children who called them a dumfukk for sh3!ting in a literbox located in the locker room? Do you think that supporting every delusion that children have is a benefit to the child?

"Social order at the expense of Liberty is hardly a bargain” de Sade
"He who'll not reason is a Bigot, he who cannot is a Fool, and he who dares not is a Slave."SirWilliamDrummond
IC B2

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Kids need another distraction and controversy like they need a hole in the head…its just plain weirdo behavior. Parents should drive school admins who support such ridiculous crap to the county line. If that don't work give them a ride to the train station. LOL. Whats next..

Life can be rough on us dreamers.
S
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
S
Insane Liberals, letting their children turn in to furries.

It is hard to tell a real news story from the Babylon Bee.

D
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
D
Bullying isn't always about physical strength. How often does a younger sibling threaten to cry and make a fuss in order to get their own way? This is the same thing on a bigger scale. The game is up when the adult in the room stops it.

How many times have you watched your child cry...wait to see if anyone was sympathetic....and give up.

For even when we were with you, we gave you this rule: "If a man will not work, he shall not eat."

2 Thessalonians 3:10
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
It is the "furries" who are a distraction and an impediment to order and discipline. The policies are already in place to remove them if they do not comply with established order. The fact that they are not being removed is proof that their behavior is sanctioned by school authorities. That's where the problem lies and where the solution must be focused.

Cleverly disguised as a responsible adult.

J
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
J
Tolerance of nonsense is why we are where we are…..

Decades of voting for the lesser of two evils has gotten us just that.....
IC B3

R
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
R
Spay and neuter your furries before being allowed in school!

"I was born in the log cabin I helped my grandfather build"
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by JeffP
Tolerance of nonsense is why we are where we are…..

“Apathy is the glove into which evil slips its hand.”...........Bodie Thoene

Paul

"I'd rather see a sermon than hear a sermon".... D.A.D.

Trump Won!, Sandmann Won!, Rittenhouse Won!, Suck it Liberal Fuuktards.

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Full MAGA attire would ?

PRESIDENT TRUMP 2024/2028 !!!!!!!!!!

Posted by Bristoe
The people wringing their hands over Trump's rhetoric don't know what time it is in America.
S
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
S
Dude....once you get north of the Mason-Dixon.....the entire world makes no sense!!

Even birds know not to land downwind!
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Jim_Conrad

I kind of like bullies.

Do you have kids?

Not that I am aware of.

A
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
A
Originally Posted by simonkenton7
Insane Liberals, letting their children turn in to furries.

It is hard to tell a real news story from the Babylon Bee.

Insane Liberals let their children surgically alter their bodies, so why would they care about this?

You didn't use logic or reason to get into this opinion, I cannot use logic or reason to get you out of it.

You cannot over estimate the unimportance of nearly everything. John Maxwell
Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

150 members (2UP, 470Evans, 44mc, 375TN, 7887mm08, 16 invisible), 1,596 guests, and 1,019 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,243
Posts18,485,961
Members73,967
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.