Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
SupFoo Offline OP
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
BIG PICTURE – Judge Cannon Unseals and Un-redacts Trump Legal Motion that Exposes DOJ Fraudulent Case Against Him

If you have followed law and politics for any length of time, you have probably heard of “speaking indictments.” That’s where the prosecution will write an indictment or court motion with very granular -yet perhaps not pertinent- details of a case against a suspect that highlights a much bigger picture than a singular perspective against the individual defendant. The intent is to make the public aware of the details within a case by making them part of the court record.

In response to the filing, using the pre-established legal narrative about needing to control “national security” information, the Jack Smith team (essentially Lawfare operatives like Weissman, Eisen and McCord) redacted large portions of the Trump motion specifically to stop the public record from showing the outline. However, two days ago, April 22nd, Judge Aileen Cannon unsealed and more importantly ‘unredacted’ the motion.

Hat Tip: Sundance - Full Explanation Here

Anyone who has been paying attention to the Mar-a-Lago Documents Case, has watched Judge Aileen Cannon (United States district judge of the United States District Court for the Southern District) quietly throwing sand into the gears of Jack Smith's corrupt prosecution scheme. I believe she is a friend of the American People.

Her current action is explained in the linked article, along with the historical run-up. Gets into the weeds - not for those who do not like to read. Punch Line - She's onto Team Jack Smith, and slowly lifting the hood. I would expect she knows her life is in danger. Stay tuned folks.

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

Last edited by SupFoo; 04/24/24.

Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
One long continuum of covering up Obama's illegal spying on Trump.

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
but DJT said his phones were wiretapped... and the DOJ said with cell phones, no one wiretaps anymore... but they (DOJ) DID NOT SAY they were not recording the phone and text and emails to and from the campaign...

how far they have fallen...

Last edited by jameister; 04/24/24.

"Never attribute to malice, that which can be adequately explained by ignorance or misunderstanding."
R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R
Weissman committed criminal acts in the Enron case that he should still be doing time for. The government has been covering up it's dirty dealing forever. These people are mafia and will stop at nothing to do what they desire.

Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
[Linked Image from images2.imgbox.com]

IC B2

T
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
T
She's normal in an insane country.

O
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
O
A crack in the democratic dam. I sure hope it grows.

Osky

A woman's heart is the hardest rock the Almighty has put on this earth and I can find no sign on it.
L
LBP Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
L
She’s pretty hot too!

Will Munny: It's a hell of a thing, killing a man. Take away all he's got and all he's ever gonna have.

The Schofield Kid: Yeah, well, I guess they had it coming.

Will Munny: We all got it coming, kid.
B
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
B
Too bad there is a rather unfortunate boating accident in her future.

bkraft

"Four things greater than all things are, Women and Horses and Power and War."

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

379 members (12344mag, 16gage, 1lessdog, 01Foreman400, 1beaver_shooter, 17CalFan, 45 invisible), 2,532 guests, and 1,272 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,497
Posts18,490,467
Members73,972
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.