Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
MAC Offline OP
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
DEMs are making a huge play against Trump by trying to hold him criminally liable for decisions made while he was POTUS. Well if that is now acceptable the AG of AZ needs to file murder and gun trafficking charges against OBama.

Obama authorized Operation Fast and Furious which violated the laws of both the USA and MX by providing firearms to the cartels. These firearms were used to kill at least one border patrol agent and over 150 people in MX. An arrest warrant should be served on OBozo so he can enjoy the same scrutiny that Trump is going through.

And while they are at it they should file charges on Bill Clinton for killing innocent civilians when they bombed that pharmacuetical factory in the Sudan. The GOP needs to go into attack mode

You get out of life what you are willing to accept. If you ain't happy, do something about it!

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Requires an AG with balls - something we're short of with R AG's.

Me

Campfire Kahuna
Online Happy
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by Teal
Requires an AG with balls - something we're short of with R AG's.

with balls AND without an affiliation to the DNC. None of this is serendipitous. It's all orchestrated by the dhimmicrat party to steal the next election. Like they did the last one.

Sam......

DMc Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
IRS targeting
Private email servers both he and Sec of State
Illegal payments to Solyndra
Used the Department of Justice to spy on Fox News reporter James Rosen.
Spied on the Associated Press.
Used the BATF to harass True the Vote
Drone strikes against innocent citizens.
Fake birth certificate.

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

Real crimes unlike those against Trump.

Make Gitmo Great Again!!
Who gave the order to stop counting votes in the swing states on the night of November 3/4, 2020?
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by MAC
DEMs are making a huge play against Trump by trying to hold him criminally liable for decisions made while he was POTUS.

I think everyone is aware of potential ramifications on ALL presidents of a USSC ruling concerning immunity, including the USSC members themselves.

However, the chattering class has it wrong. Trump's lawyers are not asking for "complete immunity" nor "complete immunity for decisions made while he was POTUS".

They are asking for "complete immunity for actions taken in performance of his official duties as president" That is pretty specific and words matter as does reading comprehension.

Also, Trump's lawyers are not pulling this outa their ass.;

Nixon v. Fitzgerald, a Supreme Court case from 1973, established that presidents enjoy absolute immunity from civil liability for actions that fell within the “outer perimeter” of their official duties.

Trump's lawyers are seeking to extend that decision to criminal liability.

Zero Hedge

Carry on.

Last edited by SupFoo; 04/25/24.
IC B2

S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
In my fantasy world, all this legal action against Trump will set the stage for real justice should Trump actually be elected and return to the Presidency. I know, I know, it's my dream.

C
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
C
We can wish. We can dream.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
I believe what Trump's attorneys are asking for is completely reasonable.

A prosecutor would have to prove:

1. Action was not in performance of official duties and 2. Action was criminal in nature, to send the president to jail.

What's wrong with that?

They may send it back to lower court to straighten out their ruling which would delay matters.

Likely a decision would not be retroactive though, which could provide an escape valve for Joe, if he "resigns" before a ruling. So there is drama there.

W
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
W
Originally Posted by MAC
DEMs are making a huge play against Trump by trying to hold him criminally liable for decisions made while he was POTUS. Well if that is now acceptable the AG of AZ needs to file murder and gun trafficking charges against OBama.

Obama authorized Operation Fast and Furious which violated the laws of both the USA and MX by providing firearms to the cartels. These firearms were used to kill at least one border patrol agent and over 150 people in MX. An arrest warrant should be served on OBozo so he can enjoy the same scrutiny that Trump is going through.

And while they are at it they should file charges on Bill Clinton for killing innocent civilians when they bombed that pharmacuetical factory in the Sudan. The GOP needs to go into attack mode

Laffin…….. There isn’t an organization on the planet that has less fight in it than the GOP. They are pathetic.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
The AG of AZ is a demoncrap. She just filed charges against 16 republicans for signing affidavits saying the 2022 election was not honest. No way she will file charges against another demoncrap. Our legal system is totally weaponized against constitutional conservatives.

IC B3

A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Obama won’t arrest h8mself or Willlee.

A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Originally Posted by wilkeshunter
Originally Posted by MAC

Laffin…….. There isn’t an organization on the planet that has less fight in it than the GOP. They are pathetic.
Wha choo talkin bout? They get police to shut down the anti Joo college protests .

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by MAC

Short memories, my friend.

Slaves get what they need. Free men get what they want.

Rehabilitation is way overrated.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by 45_100
The AG of AZ is a demoncrap. She just filed charges against 16 republicans for signing affidavits saying the 2022 election was not honest. No way she will file charges against another demoncrap. Our legal system is totally weaponized against constitutional conservatives.

And guess who's paying for it all?

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
A
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
A
Originally Posted by DMc
IRS targeting
Private email servers both he and Sec of State
Illegal payments to Solyndra
Used the Department of Justice to spy on Fox News reporter James Rosen.
Spied on the Associated Press.
Used the BATF to harass True the Vote
Drone strikes against innocent citizens.
Fake birth certificate.

Real crimes unlike those against Trump.

Don't forget the part of him setting race realations back about 20 years.

Due to the increased price of ammo, don't expect a warning shot...
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by scottf270
In my fantasy world, all this legal action against Trump will set the stage for real justice should Trump actually be elected and return to the Presidency. I know, I know, it's my dream.

If you know about all that happened today, I'm guessing you're loving that.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

167 members (7887mm08, allscopedup, 35, 240NMC, 10Glocks, 14 invisible), 1,534 guests, and 854 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,503
Posts18,490,603
Members73,972
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.