J
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
J
Originally Posted by Strop10
Originally Posted by Jim_Conrad
Strop has a BLM tramp stamp.

Book it.

I don't like blm so yet again you have to lie to attack me to show your support for dud cops.

Dud cops?
You are a dud of a troll.

Show us something else, dud.

I am MAGA.
GB1

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
At the end of the video it looks like the fat guy was out of ammo and just went prone face down and gave up.

"Aim right, squeeze light"
" Might as well hit what you're aiming at, it kicks the same whether you miss or not"
NRA Life, GOA
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by Jim_Conrad
Strop has a BLM tramp stamp.

Book it.

LMAO.

πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Slaves get what they need. Free men get what they want.

Rehabilitation is way overrated.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by BFaucett
'
According to the video's description on YouTube, the shooter didn't die.

"The footage shows Sergeant Munro attempting to negotiate with the suspect, pleading with him not to shoot. Almost immediately after, Stockton exited the motel room with two guns, open firing at police. Multiple rounds of shots were fired from Stockton until both Sgt. Munro and Ofc. Taylor returned fire, hitting Stockton and incapacitating him. He was then taken into custody. Stockton was treated at a hospital and was later jailed in Grant County. According to court documents, Stockton is being held without bail and faces three counts of first-degree assault, one count of second-degree assault and unlawful possession of a firearm. A vehicle used for cover during the incident was found to have eight bullet holes, attributed to shots fired by Stockton."

Code
source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oJWaJID8ey0

Hummm. No attempted murder charges? He must be a POS bud of Houstless- a dimocrap.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
S
Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
S
Originally Posted by Stickfight
Originally Posted by Hotrod_Lincoln
Two cops couldn't make a disabling hit on a target the size of a billboard? Sounds like some more range time might be in order!

Tough to count but 20ish rounds fired with no hits.

I have been reading Jeff Cooper's books and I think he would be disappointed in the state of pistol marksmanship for this interaction.

He had seen it in his time.

"Ernie Pfaff recently told us that he was quite impressed with a group of law enforcement people with whom he formed contact and had joined in shooting. I expressed some surprise at this because law enforcement groups, in general, do not shoot well. Ernie got back to me later with the statement that he had found out in passing that practically all of the group he was talking about were Orange Gunsite graduates."

"A family member recently reported a case in Texas in which two police officers expended 60 rounds on one felon to obtain two hits, one in the hand and one in the leg. Obviously Spray-and-Pray is the order of the day. It seems to me that these gross failures cannot be due to bad marksmanship. Certainly any miss is bad marksmanship, but failure to concentrate on the front sight, and failure to surprise yourself with the trigger-break, and failure to concentrate on the problem at hand to the exclusion of anything extraneous is a failure of mental conditioning. Now mental conditioning cannot be successfully achieved without the confidence imparted by a reasonable degree of basic marksmanship. Your mind-set cannot be right unless you know you can hit, but hitting your adversary in a vital spot across the room is simply not very hard, unless you count on rapid volume of fire rather than concentration on your shooting to achieve hits."

IC B2

Campfire Outfitter
OP Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Featherweight6555
At the end of the video it looks like the fat guy was out of ammo and just went prone face down and gave up.

I thought a heart attack took him down but someone above posted that everyone lived. Now I am thinking he was just gassed on cardio and had to call a timeout.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Put him out of his misery.

Proud NRA Life Member
Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
Semper Fudge!

DON’T BE TOO PROUD OF THIS TECHNOLOGICAL TERROR YOU’VE CONSTRUCTED. THE ABILITY TO DESTROY A PLANET IS INSIGNIFICANT NEXT TO THE POWER OF THE FORCE.

- Darth Vader
G
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
G
If you want to talk rounds per hit, LE does way better than the military.

Check out the Ash Street/Hill Top shootout. Rangers vs Crips. 300+ rounds fired, 0 hits.

Last edited by Gooch_McGrundle; 05/10/24.
G
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
G
That cop is lucky he didn’t take a round or two because after leaving the cover of the vehicle, he’s walking wide open in the middle of the parking lot with no cover whatsoever

IC B3

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A vehicle used for cover during the incident was found to have eight bullet holes, attributed to shots fired by Stockton.

Sir, you can't park here.

lol

K
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
K
What were the last two shots when jelly roll was laying down? That was after he was already allegedly hit in the hand, or was he uninjured until laying down, then hit in the hand?. Officer recording was apparently struck in the foot.

How can they hit the fat ass in the hand and completely miss his 380 pound body? How far could that hand have been from that body? Or maybe it was a lucky shot trying to shoot the gun out of his hand.

Should have stuck with 00 buck. Doubt the pattern would have opened up larger than the lard body width.

J
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
J
Originally Posted by Salmonella
Put him out of his misery.

Maybe we can get some pics sent your way....

I am MAGA.
A
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
A
Originally Posted by Jackson_Handy
Cops bad. They clearly lured him out.

He could smell the donuts on them.

You didn't use logic or reason to get into this opinion, I cannot use logic or reason to get you out of it.

You cannot over estimate the unimportance of nearly everything. John Maxwell
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Porcine suspect was at the end of the line in his chitty life, now he'll be mooching gravy from the plates of his fellow inmates.

"To compel a man to furnish funds for the propagation of ideas he disbelieves and abhors is sinful and tyrannical." -- Thomas Jefferson

We are all Rhodesians now.

1 member likes this: Stickfight
J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by KenMi
What were the last two shots when jelly roll was laying down? That was after he was already allegedly hit in the hand, or was he uninjured until laying down, then hit in the hand?. Officer recording was apparently struck in the foot.

How can they hit the fat ass in the hand and completely miss his 380 pound body? How far could that hand have been from that body? Or maybe it was a lucky shot trying to shoot the gun out of his hand.

Should have stuck with 00 buck. Doubt the pattern would have opened up larger than the lard body width.

It's the dimocommie promulgated program. Shoot to wound only. Kill unborn babies, not dimocrap criminals.

Last edited by jaguartx; 05/10/24.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by gonehuntin
Porcine suspect was at the end of the line in his chitty life, now he'll be mooching gravy from the plates of his fellow inmates.

Extra credit for the word Porcine

Not a word that gets used enough

DON’T BE TOO PROUD OF THIS TECHNOLOGICAL TERROR YOU’VE CONSTRUCTED. THE ABILITY TO DESTROY A PLANET IS INSIGNIFICANT NEXT TO THE POWER OF THE FORCE.

- Darth Vader
1 member likes this: Stickfight
Campfire Outfitter
OP Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Beretta_Shooter916
Extra credit for the word Porcine

Not a word that gets used enough

+1

Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

630 members (160user, 1234, 10gaugemag, 10ring1, 19rabbit52, 06hunter59, 73 invisible), 3,400 guests, and 1,170 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,194,635
Posts18,533,282
Members74,041
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.