I used to sell Chocolate Pointing Labs. One guy called me late one night just bubbling over about his 10 month old lab. He told me the pup had retrieved about 6 dozen ducks out of the boat and about as many pheasants that season. He told me the pup had a few issues with the first few birds but once he got on to it he was like a machine. I asked about the dogs general disposition and was told he was laying over by the fireplace at the time and they took him to nursing homes and hospitals as a therapy dog, he was so docile. That was about the only question I got to ask as once he was done bragging on him, he ended the conversation with a thanks and hung up. I wasn't even really sure who he was since he spit his name out so quickly and launched into his story so fast I could only listen and interject little. He did say he had him at a trainer for a month or two. Not sure which, but I wanted to ask him more and especially two things, one if he'd take me where he was finding all the roosters for an hour, and also more money for the pup. grin

We may know the time Ben Carson lied, but does anyone know the time Hillary Clinton told the truth?

Immersing oneself in progressive lieberalism is no different than bathing in the sewage of Hell.