Nearly 20 years ago I purchased some Steiner Predator 10x42 binoculars. They have served me well, but a few weeks ago one eyepiece came loose. I decided to send the binoculars back to Steiner. I contacted them and set up the return and asked them to also replace the rubber eye cups, which after about 20 years were starting to crack. They estimated that cost at less than $20 and the time at one to three weeks depending on the problems. Within a couple of days I got an email saying that my binoculars had arrived and I would be contacted. A couple of days later the next email said the binoculars were already being shipped to me. They arrived a few hours ago and, rather than reconditioned binoculars, I received a brand new set of the same model. As great as the old binoculars were the optics on the new ones were even better. The images really pop. I shipped the Predators to Steiner on 11/12 and here we are with a new pair of Predators on 11/20. I was a fan of Steiner based upon my old binoculars, but want to let you all know that the customer service is as good as it could possibly get. Steiner fan for life!