Print Thread
Hop To
Page 15 of 15 1 2 13 14 15
R
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
R
Originally Posted by Jim_Conrad
There was a pile of opportunities before the seventh to not go to war.

Such as?

Maybe be an American Nanking? We already knew what they had done there. 17 million civilians and 3 million military killed in a few months. The Japanese officers gave their troops full support for all the murder and raping they wanted to do as it would give them "power".

We may know the time Ben Carson lied, but does anyone know the time Hillary Clinton told the truth?

Immersing oneself in progressive lieberalism is no different than bathing in the sewage of Hell.
GB1

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Lee died at Gettyburg...

I will say this..growing up in Virginia, a history lesson is never far away. We’d find bullets just plowing our garden. Pick up a piece of history like that and hold it in your hand and you can’t help but to be in amazement. We had a bucket of them. My dad was a relic hunter....had stuff everywhere.

Always wondered “what happened here?” when he’d find something.

G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G

J
Campfire Kahuna
Online Happy
Campfire Kahuna
J
Originally Posted by RickyD

Such as?

Maybe be an American Nanking? We already knew what they had done there. 17 million civilians and 3 million military killed in a few months. The Japanese officers gave their troops full support for all the murder and raping they wanted to do as it would give them "power".

You think the second world war was spontaneous?

I am MAGA.
B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
Originally Posted by JoeBob

He might have been right, but they were. So should they be torn down creating more resentment divisionnir left alone.

As I’ve mentioned before, definitely not. Both sides have their history invested in the CW. Only problem I have with the likes of you, is you think yours is more significant than ours. You are always playing the victim, always on your high horse telling us how special you are. No wonder some of us pass your kind by, only acknowledging the very little considerations you do deserve. Got it????

laissez les bons temps rouler
IC B2

R
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
R
Originally Posted by RickyD

Such as?

You think the second world war was spontaneous?

Of course not. It took many years for the Japanese to start a war with us, but 4 years earlier they had invaded China and were not taking any prisoners. They were murdering and raping all they came in contact with. That should tell people something.

But what does that have to do with all those things we could have done but didn't to keep us out of the war with Japan?

We may know the time Ben Carson lied, but does anyone know the time Hillary Clinton told the truth?

Immersing oneself in progressive lieberalism is no different than bathing in the sewage of Hell.
J
Campfire Kahuna
Online Happy
Campfire Kahuna
J
Why did Japan invade?

I am MAGA.
R
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
R
China? To expand the empire. They took over Korea in the late 1800's and finalized full take over in 1910. They wanted complete domination of Asia. Thot they were special.

They didn't invade us. They just bombed us

What about the pile? It's smelling more like the pile I had in mind. lol

J
Campfire Kahuna
Online Happy
Campfire Kahuna
J
So you say it was just empire building?

Not because of economic pressure?

I am MAGA.
J
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
J
Originally Posted by battue
Originally Posted by JoeBob

He might have been right, but they were. So should they be torn down creating more resentment divisionnir left alone.

As I’ve mentioned before, definitely not. Both sides have their history invested in the CW. Only problem I have with the likes of you, is you think yours is more significant than ours. You are always playing the victim, always on your high horse telling us how special you are. No wonder some of us pass your kind by, only acknowledging the very little considerations you do deserve. Got it????

Mine is more significant than yours because I’m better than you. And, of course, you’re a dumbass Yankee.

IC B3

R
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
R
So you say it was just empire building?

Not because of economic pressure?

The Japs were empire building for a lot of reasons. Pride was certainly one. They believed themselves to be the apex of the human race. All others were inferior. Of course by taking over huge areas of country, they would also have access to that countries natural resources, which the Japs needed to feed their war machine.

Are you a Jap? You surely seem to want to defend them, murderous butchers though they were!

J
Campfire Kahuna
Online Happy
Campfire Kahuna
J
I think you are looking at the issue more idealistic than practical.

I am MAGA.
R
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
R
I think you are looking at the issue more idealistic than practical.

I think you're grabbing for straws. We KNOW what happened and why. There is nothing idealistic about that. It's factual history. And with that, I'm done with this rabbit hole, Alice. wink

J
Campfire Kahuna
Online Happy
Campfire Kahuna
J
Haha!

Sure thing.

They went to war because they were big meanies.

How simplistic.

And Germany just hated joos too I suppose.

I am MAGA.
Page 15 of 15 1 2 13 14 15

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

565 members (10gaugeman, 160user, 204guy, 1234, 16gage, 06hunter59, 54 invisible), 2,297 guests, and 1,267 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,400
Posts18,470,126
Members73,931
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.