Page 4 of 4 1 2 3 4
T
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
T
Originally Posted by JSTUART
Originally Posted by Timbermaster
I remember a story in the 90’s about a guy who wanted to follow the original 49ers path through the Nevada Test Site near Papoose lake. He was denied entry by the USAF, so he snuck on the base and retraced the route clandestinely. He went undetected for 7 days or so then made it out without incident.

And except for the missing memory and the nagging sore arsehole he came out feeling pretty good about it.

And the implant. Don’t forget the implant....

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~

3-7-77
GB1

M
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
M
Originally Posted by JSTUART
I remember a story in the 90’s about a guy who wanted to follow the original 49ers path through the Nevada Test Site near Papoose lake. He was denied entry by the USAF, so he snuck on the base and retraced the route clandestinely. He went undetected for 7 days or so then made it out without incident.

And except for the missing memory and the nagging sore arsehole he came out feeling pretty good about it.

And the implant. Don’t forget the implant....

M
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
M
Have a feeling that if they actually attempt this that after their long desert trek any of these latte sipping soyboys that actually would make the restricted line would be basically begging for "rescue"(capture) and rounded up without incident. If any would have the wherewithal to actually "storm" the facilities then there may be some man buns separated from said heads!

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by tikka77
i wonder who ever put them up to such conspiracy theory ? too many X files or what ?

[Linked Image]

Music washes away the dust of everyday life
Some people wait a lifetime to meet their favorite hunting and shooting buddy. Mine calls me dad
[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by marktheshark
Have a feeling that if they actually attempt this that after their long desert trek any of these latte sipping soyboys that actually would make the restricted line would be basically begging for "rescue"(capture) and rounded up without incident. If any would have the wherewithal to actually "storm" the facilities then there may be some man buns separated from said heads!

[Linked Image]

Music washes away the dust of everyday life
Some people wait a lifetime to meet their favorite hunting and shooting buddy. Mine calls me dad
[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]
IC B2

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
If they decide to storm Area 51 you can bet there is going to be some dead bodies.Some guy decided to storm through the Navy Base a while back down here.They shot and killed his a$$. Case closed................

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
As Bob Hagel would say"You should not use a rifle that will kill an animal when everything goes right; you should use one that will do the job when everything goes wrong."Good words of wisdom...............
Page 4 of 4 1 2 3 4

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

638 members (16penny, 10gaugemag, 10gaugeman, 160user, 06hunter59, 10ring1, 79 invisible), 2,710 guests, and 1,326 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,478
Posts18,471,694
Members73,936
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.