Print Thread
Hop To
#14198411 10/12/19
S
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Supposedly the IG report is coming out on the 18th.
What can we expect from this "thick as a phone book" report?

1) Devastating and a Bomb Shell, heads will roll.

2) Watered Down, Horowitz once again pulled punches to protect the institutions, but does make a few token criminal referrals to the DOJ.

3) Although there were mistakes, missteps and violations, nothing that rose to the level of criminal activity, nothing to see here move along

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
GB1

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
We can expect one and two. Then it will be three with no prosecutions. Just move along.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Ain't nuthin' gonna happen to them.

They may fire a couple of low level people, but that's all that's happened before to them, while the big fish swim to the bottom to prey again another day.

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!
P
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
P
#2 democrats are such an embarrassment to our great nation,
everybody in D.C. has to provide cover for their illegal antics.

--- CAUGHT IN THE CROSSFIRE --- A Magic Time To Be An Illegal In America---
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
If there is something lurking in those pages, something foul and ugly and it is seen by enough people then some good will come of it. What officials do officially may be of secondary import.

IC B2

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by 5thShock
If there is something lurking in those pages, something foul and ugly and it is seen by enough people then some good will come of it. What officials do officially may be of secondary import.

There's nothing in that report or any other aspect of the coup, and govt corruption that we don't already know.

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!
D
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
D
Rule of law doesn't matter.

At the end of the day, if someone wants to fire you, they'll find any excuse. If they want to keep you they'll find any alibi.

For even when we were with you, we gave you this rule: "If a man will not work, he shall not eat."

2 Thessalonians 3:10
R
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
R
I hope I'm wrong but I think the reason we haven't heard any screaming coming from the FISA court judges is because they're just sock puppets for the deep state and rubber stamp whatever is brought them. One hand covers the other. The whole house of cards needs to be brought down but it's going to take a lot better congress than we have now to do it.

S
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by rainshot
I hope I'm wrong but I think the reason we haven't heard any screaming coming from the FISA court judges is because they're just sock puppets for the deep state and rubber stamp whatever is brought them. One hand covers the other. The whole house of cards needs to be brought down but it's going to take a lot better congress than we have now to do it.

FISA Judges Collyer and Boasberg Both Identified NSA Databases Used for Political Surveillance…

https://theconservativetreehouse.co...tabases-used-for-political-surveillance/

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
It will prove once again that there are two sets of laws in this country, and ours don't apply to them.
Rethinking, there's one set of laws that only apply to us. They have no laws.

IC B3

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Hoping for the best. Would enjoy seeing a bunch disbarred, disgraced, and financially ruined with "process crimes". Jail time would be nice too.

I'm thinking perhaps the FISA judges are waiting for solid proof of the misdeeds connected with the warrants instead of just news reports, although rainshot may be right. Not sure how many were involved.

What fresh Hell is this?
S
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Mark Meadows Discusses Fraudulent Impeachment Process and Upcoming IG Report…

Additionally, Meadows discusses what he knows of the documents provided to Inspector General Horowitz for his pending release of the FISA investigation. Meadows predicts the IG report will be a “scathing rebuke” of the FBI; however, Meadows also predicts the accountability aspect will only end with recommendations for FISA process changes.

https://theconservativetreehouse.co...eachment-process-and-upcoming-ig-report/

B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
Originally Posted by steve4102

2) Watered Down, Horowitz once again pulled punches to protect the institutions, but does make a few token criminal referrals to the DOJ.

3) Although there were mistakes, missteps and violations, nothing that rose to the level of criminal activity, nothing to see here move along
.....................I will go with a combo of #1 and #2.....................

28 Nosler,,,,300WSM,,,,338-378 Wby,,,,375 Ruger

S
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by bigsqueeze
Originally Posted by steve4102

.....................I will go with a combo of #1 and #2.....................

How disappointed are you going to be when it ends up #3?

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by rockinbbar
Originally Posted by 5thShock

There's nothing in that report or any other aspect of the coup, and govt corruption that we don't already know.

This ^^^^^^^^^^^^^and nothing will happen, so #3.

I'll be happy to eat some crow if it turns out better than I expect, but kinda doubting I'll have to.

MM

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

667 members (10ring1, 1beaver_shooter, 10gaugemag, 10gaugeman, 160user, 1eyedmule, 68 invisible), 3,261 guests, and 1,294 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,380
Posts18,469,532
Members73,931
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.