They won't do anything.

You read my mind.

GB1

R
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
R
Originally Posted by MontanaMan
How will they treat the DemonRats after all their shenanigans & lying throughout the Kavannaugh hearings & now with this fake & illegitimate impeachment inquiry?

MM

Take back the House? That would require an election. After they impeach and convict Trump, they will do the same to Pence, and Pelosi will be POTUS. There will not be an election in this country again for a very long time. All because millions upon millions of Trump's so called supporters, weren't.

You people are all living a lie. Unless something changes very soon, America will be lost forever.

We may know the time Ben Carson lied, but does anyone know the time Hillary Clinton told the truth?

Immersing oneself in progressive lieberalism is no different than bathing in the sewage of Hell.
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
They're on the same side, duh. They only try to create the illusion there are opposing parties.

LOL
R
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
R
The only reason R's are flipping is because they understand the demoncraps have the top hand. We could still change that, but no one will stand up and fight, preferring to die on their knees. The flipping R's will be gulaged. too.

We may know the time Ben Carson lied, but does anyone know the time Hillary Clinton told the truth?

Immersing oneself in progressive lieberalism is no different than bathing in the sewage of Hell.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Trump better get his dick out of his hand and push the gun issues he promised.

The older I become the more I am convinced that the voice of honor in a man's heart is the voice of GOD.
IC B2

R
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
R
Originally Posted by Armednfree

He better call up the military to take the demoncraps and media to Gitmo.

S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S
Originally Posted by Remsen
Why would they do anything different from when they controlled the House under Obama and under Trump prior to 2018? They always refused to do anything substantive to push back against the Dems for whatever reason was convenient (we don't have the votes to actually pass legislation, we'll just piss off the voters, etc.). Unless the establishment GOP is purged, this is how they will always be when they have power.

In some ways I wish I were a Democrat. I'd like to be in a party that won't back down...the problem with the Democrats is that they refuse to back down from their agenda to destroy this country.

That's because RINO RYAN was speaker. A do nothing DemocRAT pretending to be a conservative. Blocked Trump any chance he got.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by gonehuntin
Originally Posted by EthanEdwards
They won't do anything.

This.

They'll run the clock out on every issue they campaign on to take back the House - it's been that way my whole life. Just look at what they accomplished the first two years of Donald Trump's presidency: not a damn thing with Paul "Jackass" Ryan as House Speaker. I hope somebody knocks him down and beat his ass to death for his perfidy.

Horse-Schidt! Got giant tax-cut for rich people, and an end to the estate-tax.

That ain't nothin' buddy!

First rule of a pyramid scheme, "get your damn money out up-front"!!

Originally Posted by jorgeI
...Actually Sycamore, you are sort of right....
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Expect layers and layers of fraud. The democrats have no intentions of losing the House. They are going to protest every single close election and they usually get 4 out of 5 contested elections. Don't get you hopes up until we get voter ID and a designated team to investigate voter fraud.

kwg

For liberals and anarchists, power and control is opium, selling envy is the fastest and easiest way to get it. TRR. American conservative. Never trust a white liberal. Malcom X Current NRA member.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by RickyD
Originally Posted by MontanaMan
How will they treat the DemonRats after all their shenanigans & lying throughout the Kavannaugh hearings & now with this fake & illegitimate impeachment inquiry?

MM

Take back the House? That would require an election. After they impeach and convict Trump, they will do the same to Pence, and Pelosi will be POTUS. There will not be an election in this country again for a very long time. All because millions upon millions of Trump's so called supporters, weren't.

You people are all living a lie. Unless something changes very soon, America will be lost forever.

Wait, weren't you the dude that said the Caliphate was going to have us facing Mecca every morning?

Are you on well water? Might be worth your while to get hooked up to the city water.

Originally Posted by jorgeI
...Actually Sycamore, you are sort of right....
IC B3

V
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
V
Montanaman: Sadly most of them (especially the leadership!) will pull down their pants, bend over, spread their cheeks and say (in a most conciliatory tone) to the demonrats, "go ahead and get started phackin'me, and this country, some more"!
I wish it would not be this way, but after way more than half a century watching "Republicans" I would bet my VarmintMobile this would be the case.
Again... sad!
The only thing worse than a bunch of spineless, ball-less, cowardly Republicans being in charge is the demonrats being in charge.
You would think the "Republicans" would learn after a while (decades and decades of this self defeating behavior) - but they don't.
Hold into the wind
VarmintGuy

T
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
T
Originally Posted by EthanEdwards
They won't do anything.

If they do and Kevin McCarthy is the speaker - I don’t think anything will happen.

Now if they do and then elect Louie Gohmert as the speaker - hang on to your hats!

Last edited by tpcollins; 10/24/19.
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by Armednfree

Now just how the f*ck do you propose "he" do that when any and all legislation has to pass through Pelosi and the democrat controlled House. Fur dumb.
Take USMCA for example.

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
I learned in High School sports, you play by your opponents rules...

Sadly, with the current Republican wannabes, I won't be holding my breathe..

"Minus the killings, Washington has one of the lowest crime rates in the Country" Marion Barry, Mayor of Wash DC

“Owning guns is not a right. If it were a right, it would be in the Constitution.” ~Alexandria Ocasio Cortez

Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

333 members (007FJ, 160user, 1lesfox, 10Glocks, 10ring1, 12344mag, 26 invisible), 1,951 guests, and 1,111 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,391
Posts18,469,848
Members73,931
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.