Thank You luv2safari !

All of these are management animals except for the one trophy bull Oryx and the trophy beetle.
For those wondering about associated cost of a hunt. Here is an example of my cost.
Dickies canvas pants irregulars 15$ Atwood farm supply
Carhartt shirts irregulars 5$ Atwoods farm supply
8x57 Mauser 200$ bought from a guy who received it as a gift and wanted some money to put towards a 308win because the 8mm was "not very powerful "
4x Leupold scope with weaver mounts175$ from 24hr campfire
There are two things I willingly turn loose money on. Binoculars and boots. I have lieca binoculars that were show samples from camera land and were half price at the time. My boots were light weight kenetrek safari boots and I found them for a little more than half price. I like being a scrounger. The money saved goes directly to the trip and trophy fees.
When I was dropped off at the airport in Windhoek my host told me I had less luggage than any hunter they had seen in 30 years and I took it as a compliment. Just one medium size pelican case for clothes (135$) and my heavy duty aluminum rifle case 175$ on a close out sale.

"He is one of the Legion lost."

"You care for nothing but shooting, dogs, and rat- catching, and you will be a disgrace to yourself and all your family."