Originally Posted by Triple_Se7en
Originally Posted by taylorce1
Originally Posted by Triple_Se7en
Hornady XTP Bullets 44 Caliber (430 Diameter) 180 Grain Jacketed Hollow Point with green Harvester sabot.

Hornady XTP .45 Caliber .451" Diameter in 185 grain with black, smooth Harvester sabot

Precision Polymer Tip 50/40 blue sabot 180 grain sabot/bullet (prbullet.com)

(C.O.P.) Solid Copper Bullets 45 ACP (451 Diameter) 185 Grain Hollow Point Lead-Free.... (copy and paste this one in a Google search box)

Guess you didn't take a look at the rules. I can't use anything but full bore projectiles. No Sabot allowed in Colorado, though they would make things easier if I could.

There were no rules, when I first read your post this morning. It took me about 10-15 minutes to research what I wrote in reply. So somewhere between your original post time-stamp and my time-stamp about 15 minutes later, you added that quote to your post.

It had to been added real quickly, because had you waited a little longer, your post would show it being edited. OR, you unchecked the EDITED" box of your post, when adding that quote.

So perhaps I read your original post a minute or two after you posted it, without that quote, at about 6:16. That is why I never saw your quote, because it wasn't there at the beginning.

Poster Overkill can kiss my a-double-s for his needless, senseless remark about me at 7:18 AM.

Some people are real a-hoes and Overkill is the President of that club.

No problem, I edited it immediately because I forgot to add the rules. I'd already saved them to my clipboard. I didn't mean anything by my post, I just thought I got the regs in there fast enough. I realize Colorado is one of a few states that don't allow sabots so I needed the regs in there.