I had a chance to pickup a used CZ 375 that wayne had worked over for the last owner. Nice gun and nice work. Mine has a slender wood stock with a good feel. And the enhancements which you will get in the level II. It is a whole different style, from your vision. A more traditional rifle. Unfortunately the bbl was left at 25". That maybe typical of the old days, and I am too cheep to change it. But it is just too much.

I like the CZ pop up receiver site for a classy and classic option. I dont have one and never saw one in person. I just think I would like that. It is an old school Brno site. If wayne can retrofit the CZ rear peep sight, think about that. Or there are NECG peeps which I use now. On a custom, I might even delete the rear bbl sights, if it could be done and look clean. Maybe. Then use a QD mounted scope and peeps. The NECG peeps work. I dont know how or how well the CZ's adjust.

For my 2c all these big guns should have a as standard factory offering a 22" barrel. Not 24 or 25. My vote is 22" as was standard on Winchester M70 African guns for many years.