Okay... Here's the deal...

I started talking with Brian on a couple of tents via PM on 2/22/15... We went over some drawings and discussed options via phone and came to a conclusion on 2 designs... He had the material in stock and stated he could start on them right away... Brian quoted me a price on both tents and on 02/24/15 I sent full payment of $935 to Brian via USPS Money Order... Shortly after I went on a "Mary Kay Retreat" and asked Brian if we could continue communications via email as I would not have a cell phone or internet but upon an occasional return to an FOB would be able to check email... Fast forward to 06/01/15, upon my return to the Love Shack, going through my mountain of packages I did not see any from WyomingLostandFound, aka: Brian's Company... I sent out a PM here, email, FB messages to both the WyomingLostandFound page and his Brian Templar page with no replies... I called the phone numbers I had for him and received a message that this user was not taking calls at this time...

Needing these tents for the upcoming scouting/hunting season, and getting no communication from Brian, I ended up purchasing a small wall tent and a LW pack tent from a Sporting Goods store in Albuquerque on 06/03/15... On 06/04/15 Brian emailed "hi... i am working on the trailer tent asap... i can ship the other one out this week"... Explaining the situation, lack of work done and lack of communication I asked Brian for a refund on 06/05/15...

After a few more emails asking on the status of a refund Brian finally replied on 06/11/15 the following "ok... i will get you the refund mailed back or paypal if you want...."
I replied with my mailing address as I don't do the paypal thing... On 06/20/15 I emailed Brian again as I had not received a refund yet or any other communications... Sent a couple more emails and on 06/22/15 Brian replied with this... "i am sending you 950.00 this week"...

As of today, 06/27/15 I have not received a refund or any further communication from Brian... I have 6 different phone numbers for him, all of which are never answered by a human and voicemails are never responded to...

So much for the big business plan and the change of life style...

http://www.24hourcampfire.com/ubbthreads/ubbthreads.php/topics/9374149/investor_wanted#Post9374149

This assclown is no more than a scam artist at this point in time... I'm always willing to help out an up and coming small company selling good American made kit... Obviously in this case, clownshoes is willing to take hard earned money from people to benefit himself with no intention of delivering the product that was paid for...

Tanner... I'd look elsewhere for a tent my young Brother... I'd hate to see you donate your cash to a worthless f u c k like Brian...

I'm sure Amanda is proud... Karma is a bitch and a Fool reaps what he sows...