Originally Posted by William_E_Tibbe
I suppose that I need to clarify that I jumped the gun on views vs posts. Upon reflection it seems that views on all posts are running about the same. Many more views and very few responses. I suppose one could say "lurkers" but I want to avoid any controversial comments.

I think I'm a little bit shell shocked by the new, and proliferating bans on transporting game parts.

I'll admit that I am trying to sort it all out and haven't as yet.

It's betwixt and between ! What is the best solution to a catastrophe for our hunters and our game ?

I have been called worse than lurker. I am not really sure what you were looking for. I (and probably many more like me) read a post and move on unless we think we have something real to add. I occasionally will post a "me too" post, but I try to refrain from it.

I think that what makes most adults, that should have outgrown youths idealisms, a liberal or anti-hunter is their inability to reason. Therefore they make decisions and support positions without thinking through the real outcomes versus what they desire the outcome to be. They MAY start out with good intentions, but end up with a very different result.

DSC Life Member
NRA Life Member