Accuracy with 22Mags can vary just like with any other rimfire. You don't know how one will shoot til you shoot it. I've had a bunch of them. By far most accurate is a T/C super 16 carbine which began as a 22lr with so-so accuracy, maybe 1/2" at best. Mike Bellm rechambered to 22Mag and it became a death ray, extremely accurate. A 601 auto grouped well but the barrel wasn't in line with the receiver and it the scope wouldn't come even close to zeroing. The H&K was kind of a goofy design, tricky to take apart and reassemble, but it shot very well.....wish I'd kept it. I've had a few 77/22's. The worst shooting was maybe 1/2-3/4" at 50yds.......that gun now wears a threaded no-taper Walther barrel originally for a 10/22, with a tight match chamber. It's very accurate. There's a 77/22 laminated stainless with med. weight barrel which I haven't messed with yet, it'll be cut to 18" or so. There are times shooting groundsquirrels when targets are so thick a semiauto would be real nice. Most recent addition is a heavy Volquartsen barrel installed on a 10/22Mag that's been sitting around for years. We'll see how that one works.