I am just getting into rim fires in a big way and coming around to form some solid opinions. Or I would hope better informed opinions than in the past. So FWIW. I feel this is the wrong question "Most accurate 22mag?". But, this thread is as usual for 24hcf providing the right answer to right question "best 22mag?".

Hunting VS accuracy braggin rights or relaxed afternoon of paper punching at the range are not the same sport. The is no such thing as $30 a box match ammo in 22mag. Even in 22LR, you can get the finest Cooper or Anschutz sporter and locate that 1/4 at 50yd load. That is a wonderful thing. But to hunt most will turn to CCI Minimag in 22lR and settle for 'reasonable' accuracy in return for the optimum killing power. In 22 mag. You buy a Cooper or Ruger but accuracy is only one consideration and is always/always a crap shoot. Odds are, you already decided, either you want a 40gr max killing power or a 30VMax for maximum range. If it shoots adequate you are good to go. Then how does the gun carry? Is it reliable? Even if, price were no object, IMHO "MY best" 22mag, to hunt, is the Ruger American Compact with an adult stock module. And what else is a 22mag for but to hunt?