Originally Posted by BLG
Originally Posted by Deerwhacker444
Originally Posted by BLG

It will all come down to private property owners having rules enforcing no confederate flags. Of course, you will see a million of them in the camping areas especially in places like Talledaga that have free camping across from the track.

First amendment rights do not end when you cross onto private property. If the "private owner" lets the public onto his racetrack, he can't pick and choose. Are they going to ban Battle Flag T-shirts and Hats? They will soon find themselves wrapped up in a court battle....

I'll be honest and say I don't know how the laws would work. However, if I allow someone onto my property and they start putting up signs or behaving in a way I don't approve of, would I not have the right to kick them off?

Clyde

No real idea either, but it would seem that if they allow the public onto their track for a race, they have to accept them all. They might be able to remove a flag because it's a nuisance or in the way of a camera, or some other BS, but if fans start having flags on their person, not sure if they can do anything...