Originally Posted by 4th_point
Dave,

I've only fiddled with one rimfire RAR (buddy has a 22lr), but it shoots really well even though its ugly and feels cheap. We pitched the trigger spring and the pull is really, really good w/o creep. I offered to remove the blade but he wanted to keep it. With Mini-mags he holds his own out to 100+ yards with a Simmons 3-9x scope of all things. I'm impressed for the cost and amazed by how well it shoots given its light weight compared to my 54.

Also, my 223 RAR is freaking lights out with the 75gr AMAX. Its scary accurate, especially for its light weight, so the only problem is when the shooter misses. Ain't the rifle, ammo, or scope grin

Pic below from the 22lr with Wolf. Bud's target on the left, mine on the right. I'm going to blame the Simmons for my crappy group as I'm not accustomed to such poor optics grin For reference, my 54 shoots the same ammo 0.2". Only a couple of targets, but I've seen enough ammo shot to know its not a fluke. That rifle flat out rocks. He just needs a rail and Super Bird on it. I'm hoping he doesn't put a Timney in that dang RAR or else he'll give me a run for my money...

Jason

[Linked Image]

Looks like a damn nice shooting rifle.

Originally Posted by raybass
I try to stick with the basics, they do so well. Nothing fancy mind you, just plain jane will get it done with style.
Originally Posted by Pharmseller
You want to see an animal drop right now? Shoot him in the ear hole.

BSA MAGA