Originally Posted by EZEARL
Earlier I took the action out of the stock to check things out and wipe off the oil. I removed the trigger spring just to see what the pull was like. Definitely lightened it up. I like it. But since I haven't shot the rifle yet for now I put the spring back in and set it at minimum tension.

That's what I did too EZEARL. I really don't mind the trigger. It's actually pretty good for a rimfire. Really no complaints here... Hopefully my meager shooting doesn't give you guys the wrong idea here. I believe the rifle is going to be a real good shooter. The groups shown above in the pictures are not cherry picked. They are exactly what I shot, listed in the order I shot them: Good honest groups from this new rifle. Rifle has a proven scope on it etc. Not going to win any rimfire competitions for sure, but very consistent and I know what ammo it likes. I'm actually glad it looks like it is going to like the 50gr. Federal JHP's and the Hornady 30 gr. V-Max is the only thing available locally, so I'm pretty happy.

Originally Posted by raybass
I try to stick with the basics, they do so well. Nothing fancy mind you, just plain jane will get it done with style.
Originally Posted by Pharmseller
You want to see an animal drop right now? Shoot him in the ear hole.

BSA MAGA