Originally Posted by bankwalker
Originally Posted by huntsonora
Originally Posted by Ringman
bankwalker,

Here's a little twist. I have 7X50 for my walk around binos. Then the next one is a 10X50 if I am going to quickly look at distance. Next up is 15X58 when I am going to sit down and really look over an area.

I sold the spotters. When I find game I get behind the Swarovski z5 5-25X52 or the Leupold VX-6 4-24X52. Both of these are rifle scopes. When I find something I think I want to take a closer look at I already decided it is a game animal and may want to kill it. I want to get on it with the rifle, not another passive optical instrument.

I almost beat a guys ass once in Wyoming for looking at me through his rifle scope. I was pissed! Rifle scopes are used when you're ready to kill an animal, not for glassing IMO

Sure seems to me he said he uses his scope once he knows it's a game animal that he will potentially shoot.....not glassing searching for game through his scope.

I mentioned why I felt that wasnt the smartest idea and he went internet tough guy. You should buy the proper equipment for the job IMO.