laugh

Well, I started out on a really nice sporterized m1917 and I'm very partial to them. I'm thinking about getting another one, but a custom left hand stocked rifle. When I work the bolt on this rifle, it brings back fond memories. Hope you guys don't look down on me for this, but for a hunting rifle, they fit me better and function a little easier than my sacred Pre 64's. I know it's blasphemous and I do apologize, but am being honest. The gun shop owner has had this particular rifle in the back of his safe for a couple years now and it may just come home with me in a few weeks...I'm thinking about re-boring it to 9.3x62mm and doing a few mods to it to make it a little more aesthetically pleasing. If I get it, I'll have it cerakoted like my 338 in midnight blue. I'll also refinish and re-contour the stock a bit. Pre64Hornet's thread made me want to start another project myself. I just wish I knew how to checker stocks!!!!! blush

Originally Posted by raybass
I try to stick with the basics, they do so well. Nothing fancy mind you, just plain jane will get it done with style.
Originally Posted by Pharmseller
You want to see an animal drop right now? Shoot him in the ear hole.

BSA MAGA