[Linked Image][Linked Image][Linked Image]

Southwind, Here are some pix of mine. The top is a work in progress. Its a Eddystone 30-06, that was my dads. The original stock was pretty badly fit. I found this one in the back corner of a gun shop, The guy gave it to me because he had no clue as to what kind of rifle it came off. When I told him what it was, He just gave it to me. Nice piece that needs to be refinished and checkered.

nest down is my Late FIL's rifle. It is a Winchester, 300 Win Mag. Douglas BBL, Timney trigger, and a french Walnut stock that I picked up at a garage sale in Virginia for 10 bucks! That rifle has been all over the place! I made this for him early on ans he loved it!

Third down is the 416 Rigby, on a Remington receiver, Timney trigger, Brownells "Butterball" bolt handle, #4 Douglas bbl, and a Turkish walnut stock that I made with just hand tools from a blank. I made this rifle for my final specialization project, while at CST. I got a 4.0! lol This rifle has been to Africa, and although he wanted another buffalo, he used it to kill a beautiful Gemsbok. The only animal killed with this rifle. Maybe Ill shoot a deer with it some day!

The one on the bottom is a Winchester 300 Win Mag, Douglas bbl, sitting in an MPI fiberglass handle. I re barrelled this and used it for my fiberglass project while in school. I have killed a bunch of deer with it, but now, it pretty much sits in the safe, taking a back seat to the 280 rem and the 6.5 Creed. I'll get a scope on it and take it out next year, as its a tack driver and fun to shoot at distance.