Originally Posted by Coyote_Hunter
Originally Posted by 79S
Originally Posted by Coyote_Hunter

That is the bullet and cartridge ...

Hey bud I think you are having computer problems you posted this not once not twice but 4 times [bleep]?? ...

No idea how that happened. Too late for me to delete the extras so unless a moderator deletes them we'll just have to ignore them.

Just giving you a hard time that's all. I fully understand all it takes is for one bullet failure to make a guy look for another bullet. I will admit I was a big fan of the 154gr hornady shot well out of my then wife ruger 77 7-08 she shot a small bull caribou maybe 100yds once skinned I found the bullet complete core separation so all that was recovered was the jacket and these were far from being loaded up hot. So switched to 139gr hornady GMX for her now tikka 7-08. My daughter all she shoots out her 7-08 are 120gr tsx. My wifes 280 all I load forit 160gr accubonds my daughters 270 I'm sticking with the 140gr hornady btsp for now cause it shoots so damn good.

Last edited by 79S; 07/19/15.

Originally Posted by Bricktop
Then STFU. The rest of your statement is superflous bullshit with no real bearing on this discussion other than to massage your own ego.

Suckin' on my titties like you wanted me.