Originally Posted by CrowRifle
Originally Posted by deflave
Originally Posted by k20350
So let me get this straight. U hate an organization that provides free or low cost birth control to folks. I know some of u are holier than others but plain and simple people are gonna have sex. So you would rather pay for a few kids to be raised on the Gov't dime than some rubbers. I'm not ashamed to admit at all that PP kept me from having kids before I was ready mentally or could afford them. I know nothing of the abortion side but accepted many a condom from them. Maybe too much info but as is life.

You needed an organization to give you a condom so you didn't procreate? Holy fugk. Did they not have stores in Michigan? Or Health class?

Travis

I really hope they are still giving them to him.

Ah internet shaming. I'm destroyed. Whatever shall i do............ We'll agree to disagree on this one. Didn't mean to ruffle feathers. I'm honored to be called stupid by you deflave. I seen to be the only one u haven't yet. Seeing as all knowing and seeing as u seem to be. Now travis that is uncalled for. I actually have 2 beautiful children now that I have the means to support. Actually was married for 8 years before kids to ensure a nice foundation but thanx for the weak attempt an an insult anyway.

Last edited by k20350; 07/24/15.