Originally Posted by Lockhart
My experience has been likewise. After suffering furious sciatic pain, hydrocodone produced zero pain relief and only made my nose itch. Recently, I have wrenched my right shoulder. The first tramadol pill I took seemed to reduce the level of pain abed but when I take them while using my right arm on the mouse or shaking hands or otherwise reaching out or over this drug is useless.

I want to express my best wishes to the OP for quick and painless as possible recovery.

speaking from experiance, opiates, even really strong ones do jackchit for sciatic pain.....they are good for pain at the source like post op pain or a broken arm but "phantom pain" where the pain is away from the source due to a nerve being pinched it works really poorly.....i had better luck with advil for relief from a bulged disk due to it reducing the inflammation at the site than i did morphine....in that case all opiates do is knock you loopy so you dont care your in pain and thats where you run into addiction risks cause you start chasing tolerance build up

A serious student of the "Armchair Safari" always looking for Africa/Asia hunting books