Hi all,

I have a lot of experience with freshwater fishing/ski/wake boats, but next to nothing with respect to west coast saltwater fishing boats. I have notice a lot of different styles and makes when fishing on Vancouver Island and often wondered what a good family fishing boat would be out there? We have been thinking about getting a new boat next year and I wondered if it would be possible to get something equally at home on the west coast as it would be on freshwater lakes. Is there a boat that would be capable to take the family fishing out on the west coast but also be at home pulling the kids for watersports or would it compromise too much either way?

I noticed a lot of Hewescraft out there but I know next to nothing about them, what their competitors are, or how they all stack up. Anyone care to educate me?

SS

"To be glad of life because it gives you a chance to love and to work and to play and to look up at the stars. To be satisfied with your possessions but not content with yourself until you have made the best of them."
-Henry Van Dyke