Originally Posted by asphaltangel
Originally Posted by 260Remguy
Wow, you guys bounce back from bankruptcy better/faster than a simple guy like me could ever believe is possible.

In only a matter of a few months you've gone from dire straits, claiming that you couldn't afford your post-kidney transplant meds, to the ability to afford and justify the purchase of an expensive new toy, unbelievable.

No shame? No guilt? No remorse? No conscience? No good.

It's called a significant work promotion Remguy. Hard work pays off, or at least it did with my employer. Not just a significant pay increase, but a great benefit package. Dedication, hard work, and the grace of God... smile

LOL Classic.... Reminds me of the time safariman got called out on a rifle he was trying to scam someone on. Members pointed out his lies, and somehow it's magically "sold".

Last month, "Bankruptcy".....
This month, "New Bikes" and magically a big promotion at work...lol, Instead of spending other people's money, you would think these so called "Christian people" would be paying back all those who donated to his supposed ailments with this so called big promotion, but nah, let's go buy some bikes.
I am absolute certain on one thing for sure. You all can spew ur lies to whomever u want, but there's for sure 2 people you aren't going to fool. That's ME and GOD. You can claim, talk, lie, cheat, steal all you want but ur never going to ever ever convince me of anything that ever comes our of ur mouths is the truth. The sad part is, ur lying to urselves more than anyone else.

Last edited by fredhorace77; 08/03/15.