Originally Posted by bfrshooter
Originally Posted by CraigC
Originally Posted by EthanEdwards
Max is the Whitworth dude on here that likes to get into dick measuring contests with other guys shooting rifle cartridges in revolvers. Bfr is his understudy.

That was a real cheap shot and not true either. Par for the course for you though. I guess you don't actually pay attention too much.

It was a cheap shot. Max has agreed with my findings, done by hard work. Yet he is his own man too.
I had issues with CraigC too for a while. He is a good man so don't run him down either. You need to know these guys.
I don't like poor comments about Max either. JWP and I have had a hard time but you don't know him either.
Yes, some older writers were great but things are different today with calibers never thought of. It takes more thinking and ability to handle them.
To say bad is just an indication of lack of knowledge, jealousy or just plain stupid.
Max has brought the big bore to life like no other. Those dead guys could not handle what we shoot now.
I agree with DeFlave. You're my new favorite gunwriter. I'm burning my two books by that dead guy from Texas.