Originally Posted by local_dirt
Originally Posted by Mannlicher
and all those entitlement queens vote.
Welfare rats will NEVER vote Conservative.

Agree completely. All Hillary has to do is show up and preach to the sponges and she's in.

I have been saying this for years. I used to have predominantly Section 8 recipient tenants years ago in Dade. I got so sick of their lies and defrauding the govt, I trimmed that down to 2. And those 2 are only still there because I know every facet of their income, family needs, and social behavior.

I am speaking from many years experience here. In my experience, most of those receiving govt housing assistance are defrauding the program. Read that again. MOST OF THOSE RECEIVING GOVT HOUSING ASSISTANCE ARE DEFRAUDING THE PROGRAM.

I'll give you a prime, shining example that occurs in a vast majority of cases. Baby momma has 2 to several kids and says she can't support them on her income and applies for "assistance". Baby momma gets her voucher (estimated rent supplement based on documents she's submitted to local county housing authority office about her income, child support, assets, etc). She finds a place suitable to her and goes through the process to move in.

Baby Momma ALWAYS moves Baby Daddy or current Daddy Love in with her lickety split before the ink dries on the "assistance" docs.

Oh, and if that pisses you off, some Baby Mommas portray themselves as the matriarch of the hood and start collecting other kids, and harvesting envelopes full of even more EBT cards.

And if you don't think the same phugking thing happens on the Spaneesh side of the tracks, I got news for ya.

Your tax dollars at work.

I had this scenario happening 20 years ago. Two white trash baby mommas with 2 fook trophys each move in together. Then the boy friend of one, a OTR trucker shows. Then grandma with a real job at the phone co or something moves in.
They have BD parties for the kids with clowns, jumpers, balloons, the works. They also have perfect hair and nails, all the other female crap. My wife was baking cakes, painting her own nails and getting $10 haircuts. She finally had enough and ratted them out but we never saw any change in their life style before we moved out 2 years later.
The survey also shows the highest 10 states or so is in the northeast, IE, high density population states.
We're screwed guys.

Last edited by smarquez; 08/29/15.

Fight fire, save lives, laugh in the face of danger.

Stupid always finds a way.