I'm going to have to use paypal for whoever wants to go that way. After we get Labor Day out of the way I'll set up a special bank account for the book and set paypal to pay to that account. I'll also get setup to take credit cards. I'll set up a website eventually. I think it's a little early for the website. I'll also take checks through the mail.
You guys got the numbers you requested. That's all the Savage calibers.
Joe, I have every one who want's a book listed in a spiral notebook with how many copies they want, the number they want and any other info such as email, phone number, snail mail address, etc.
I have 117 books requested so far, primarily by forum members.
I plan to get 500 books as soon as they are available. The price will be $60.00 plus shipping. I'll of course sign the book and inscribe it with things like happy birthday from Dad, merry Christmas, or mention the buyers favorite model or whatever. I'll number them from 1 to 498 and also do 1895 and 1899 (already taken) and skip those numbers when they come up if I sell that many books.
March is a long way off but I'm beginning to get a little excited about the book.
Incidentally, I'll have my display at the UGCA collectors show in Ogden, Ut., Oct 10-11.
David

wyo1895
With Savage never say never.
For a copy of my book on engraved Savage lever actions rifles send a check for $80 to; David Royal, p.o. box 1271, Pinedale, Wy., 82941. I will sign and inscribe the book for you.
[email protected]