I got paypal setup today. For people who have a paypal account go to your account and send the amount to wyomingsavage1895gmail.com. If you don't have a paypal account send me your email address, I'll go to my paypal account, I send your info to paypal and the amount and they email you with instructions on how to send the payment.
I'm in the process of setting up an account to take credit cards. It'll be a few more days. I'll be able to take Visa, Master Card, Discover, and American Express. I'll update this thread as soon as I have the info.
For anyone who want's to send a check or money order my address is: David Royal, P.O. Box 1271, Pinedale, Wy. 82941-1271.
Shipping by priority mail flat rate envelop with tracking number and $50 insurance is $5.95 for U.S addresses. The same shipping to a foreign country is $26.50. The book is $59.95 or $59.99 or something like that. For U.S. buyers send me $65.00 and foreign $86.00 and we'll call it even.
I'll ship the book as soon as I get them to people who pre-pay and notify the others ASAP. I've already told my wife (#1 helper) not to plan anything from March 28th through April. David

wyo1895
With Savage never say never.
For a copy of my book on engraved Savage lever actions rifles send a check for $80 to; David Royal, p.o. box 1271, Pinedale, Wy., 82941. I will sign and inscribe the book for you.
[email protected]