Individually, you can only go through the political process and urge your lawmakers to take measures to protect yourselves.

Obviously, not easy, but Hungary is resisting. Austria has tried to stem the numbers. I think the World needs to tell the Middle Eastern and Arab counties to deal with this problem themselves.

Saudi Arabia could lead with one of two ways. They could unite with Jordan, Turkey, and the free Iraq and use military action to squash ISIS/ISIL in weeks. Problem solved and back to business as ususal, whatever that is.

Saudi could also organize the orther Arab countries to take refugees IF in fact this is a refugee problem, which I am skeptical.

What do they do instead? Saudis offer to build 200 mosques in Germany. Is that what you want, 200 more mosques?

http://sputniknews.com/middleeast/20150911/1026853252.html

http://www.frontpagemag.com/point/2...ld-200-mosques-syrians-daniel-greenfield

I've travelled and stayed in München many times over the past 30 years. 5 years ago I stayed at the Hilton and noted they had a hookah tent sent up for the Arabs to sit around a smoke and bullchitt with each other. A very interesting feature in a German hotel, I thought at the time. 2 years ago I was in München and was shocked by the number of Muslim women walking around in burqas, covered head to toe.

There is obvioulsly a huge influx of Muslims already in Munich. I expect the same can now be said of Berlin, Frankfort, Hamburg, and Stuttgart.

If Europe was smart, there would be marching in the streets to protest the burden that these refugees will place on your economy now, and your culture tomorrow. I gaurantee once they have sufficient numbers, they will be the ones marching against anything that prevents them from exerting their influence on the politics and the culture of your counties.

They are not coming to assimilate, but to force you to assimilate. We will have the same problem here.

What else can you do? The next time some Democrat Arschloch comes to Europe from the US, don't send 300,000 worshippers to greet him as the Messiah. wink

Stark sein, mein Freund. Senden Sie so schnell wie möglich wieder!

"The Democrat Party looks like Titanic survivors. Partying and celebrating one moment, and huddled in lifeboats freezing the next". Hatari 2017

"Hokey religions and ancient weapons are no match for a good blaster at your side, kid." Han Solo