I just tried to send a "form PM" to everybody who said they'd like to get the book, but if I missed you here it is:

Pre-orders can be made by credit-card on our website, www.riflesandrecipes.com.
Media mail shipping is included in the $32.50 price, and we autograph all our books. If you want an individualized autograph, either for yourself or somebody else, let us know in the space provided on the site.

If you have problems with the website (they occur rarely, but do happen) and have a PayPal account, you can also send $32.50 to eileenriflesandrecipes.com, along with what it’s for and your mailing address.

You can also send a check or money order for $32.50 to Deep Creek Press, PO Box 579, Townsend, MT 59644-0579, with a note including your mailing address, what you’re ordering, and any special autograph requests.

If you prefer ordering by phone call Eileen at 406-521-0273.

If you live outside the U.S. extra shipping will be necessary. If in Canada, our bank charges a LOT to handle checks or money orders, even if in American dollars, so it’s easiest to use a credit card, but we also accept Canadian cash, as we visit your fine country often. It’s probably easiest to phone 406-521-0273, or e-mail eileenriflesandrecipes.com.

The books will be shipped as soon as the first printing arrives later in the month.

Thanks!

“Montana seems to me to be what a small boy would think Texas is like from hearing Texans.”
John Steinbeck