Goodluck with that permit. It was to hot today for dogwork Atleast with me and mine. We went for a half hour and right when I let her out of of the truck at a new spot I've been wanting to try she kicked a covey of huns. A first for the both of us and dad wasn't ready. Dicking around with balancing out both sides of my hunting jacket with shells--gun unloaded. Oh well, it was nice to see.

I want to get into some sharptails. My wife did find us a place to stay in the Turtles, so I will be getting to chase ruffs in a few weeks. Back in sout western Pa. They're brown phase. Get up in northern pa. You get a blend. Up in new England states all grays. This will be a first time for me hunting this western species and I'm stoked. In northern pa I was actually lucky enough to harvest a few chocolates over the years and one cherry in my lifetime. Excluding the two leggedkind

Tight chains.

A=A

The perfection of life with a gun dog, like the perfection of an Autumn, is disturbing because you know, even as it begins, that it must end. Time bestows the gift and steals it in the process. "George Bird Evans"