Thanks John,

I'll take a look at that tonight probably while at work.

It's been a few years since I was in "skool", the study of genetics for things along those lines was still in the "infancy" stage. It's pretty amazing stuff, but one of course would likely have to believe in that problematic evolution "theory" to get the real benefit of it.

When I was in school, as a "fishhead", there was turmoil in the ranks over whether the primarily freshwater members of Onchorhyncus were "trout" derived from salmon, or whether the anadromous salmon were descended from "trout". It's been so long since I actually "studied" anything, I have no clue where they are in that argument now. All of them are tasty to me!

Thanks for the link,

Geno

PS, I just read thru the transcript and wow is all I can say. If one tries one truly can learn something new every day. Thanks again.

PPS, There's some awfully big words on the website MD linked to. 'fire members beware, especially ones who may have "tippled" a bit. The words would be very hard to read then, much less pronounce! grin

Last edited by Valsdad; 10/21/15.

The desert is a true treasure for him who seeks refuge from men and the evil of men.
In it is contentment
In it is death and all you seek
(Quoted from "The Bleeding of the Stone" Ibrahim Al-Koni)

member of the cabal of dysfunctional squirrels?