Originally Posted by Mackay_Sagebrush
Instead of an M1 turret,and sending your scope in, Leupold now has knurled turrets that connect to the coin slot style adjustment. You can get them with your given ballistic data, or simply mils or MOA.

I just ordered one for a 2.5-8 that runs exclusivey MK262 Mod 1, and another that is set for MOA.

It was 50 for the generic MOA dial and 60 for the MK 262 turret.

I will let y'all know when I get them and test them out at the range. for accurate comeups.

http://bulletin.accurateshooter.com/2015/08/new-screw-on-knurled-dials-for-leupold-scope-turrets/

McQueenSagepoos,

You STUPID Fhuqk. Are you seriously on the fence,upon whether or not your "Magic Faux Turret" has a ratcheting mechanism in it or not?!? Holy fhuqking schit,THAT is fhuqking funny!!!

Lemme tell you a little "secret"...it do NOT. Hint.

Thank me later.

The MK262 notion is equally fhuqking hilarious,because no matter what your pea-brain "tells" you to "think",the erector still shift gears in issued increments,which are .25MOA-ish. Funnier than fhuqk to pay extry,to have someone color a Fake fhuqking Turret for you,so it somehow gets warmer and fuzzier,less ANY change in it's mechanics. Read that again. Now one more fhuqking time. Hint.

Entertaininger than fhuqk,that you are under the Delusion that a 2.5-8x will track to start with and now with a Magic Turret,it'll steer gas Gun Fodder "better". How in THE fhuqk,does your pointy-head so reliably contrive so gawwdamned much STUPIDITY? Do tell!

Laffin'!

So now you've tossed 110 Clams at a heavily compromised erector and some Magic Labels,which grant you the Imagination and Pretend to try and talk about glass?!? I'm on pins & needles,awaiting your "esteemed" "feedback",you STUPID Fhuqk. Wow!

you are like watching a Jerry Lewis telethon.

Congratulations?!?

Laffin'!

'flave,

You are a MEAN fhuqker,baiting hooks in sucha fashion...she had zero clue you were fhuqking with her.

Now THAT,is my kind of humor!!!

Laffin'!