Been thrown , been tossed , been slammed. I once had a buddy with a fast Tn Walker that no one would ride so I took the hundred dollar bet and saddled up.

It was like a jet taking off , that [bleep] put in in low then medium then high, the wind literally was whistling in my ear in about 1.5 seconds. I have ridden a pretty fair amount and have owned several varieties of the critters but never have Ifelt the Gs being put on my arse like that by a horse.

It was a hundred yard run to the end of the paddock area. I swear that sum bitch applied the brakes took a hard right as he aimed me at the biggest post on the fence, squatted low and bucked me right in to that damn post at about 25 miles an hour. Somehow I didn't get broke up to bad. I took my hundred bucks. That sum beech was evil I tell ya or maybe I reckon he was in some pain but didn't show lame or I would have never got on him. Then he again he did have an evil eye.

I like a tall mule for that type of trip anyhow. Sorry about your buddy, glad he healed.

Last edited by Strick9; 11/08/15.

Lowcountry Wildlife Management
Knowing Wildlife Beyond Science
[email protected]
Genesis 9;2