I have my flame suit on.

I have noticed that many of the high mileage posters on this forum denigrate new smaller companies that attempt to make a go of it.

Sure these folks have high standards and eventually make changes to things. I remember when I first came on here there was a constant Kimber Roulette diatribe that pretty much continued until two years ago when Kimber got their production elements under control and started producing accurate rifles every single time.

However, hearing that companies like Forbes Inc has gone bankrupt and seeing the vast displeasure and negative conjectures about Legacy Arms Works and Fierce Arms I believe that many here are too close minded.

Do you all just want to shoot Tikkas and Montanas? I am sure that many of you are happy with them but the constant degrading kills them before they get out of the door.

We have seen too often that if we make an establishment choice that often bean counters will get involved and make a lesser product.

I think that we are poorer for such negativity.

I remember when everybody was anti-Cooper and I still stood behind mine just because I knew that Wilson Arms had bought out Cooper. Some still believe that Dan is hiding in the shadows but I don't think that this is reality.

I see more people liking Mossberg Patriots and Browning X-bolts that look like throwup when their are some really good semi-custom/semi-production rifles out there.

Just my thoughts but I wonder if many disagree with me.