Well I think you have to think for yourself. I read a lot of reviews on a lot of different products. You have to separate the opinions from the real story. You have to separate the negative comments into two catagories and ask yourself will that effect my use of the product or not? One thing that effects everyone about the same is customer service. Seems a lot of the very negative pile ons come from CS rather than complains about the product. These new companies rolling out rifles could aleviate the majority of their problems with more stringent QC. You dont have to be mechanical engineer to check out a rifle before its shipped. Anyone can see a barrel isnt sitting in stock straight. Anyone can work a safety and see it works smoothly and quitely. Having to send a rifle back for a problem like this will disapoint a customer a lot more than a week or two delay an getting a product that is right from the get go. The free market rewards those who get it right , it tolerates those who quickly get it right the secend try. Those that dont get weeded out. In my business your only as good as last deal. These guys who spent their life building a good reputation should be darn careful lending it out.

Life can be rough on us dreamers.