I'd have to hunt around for my 243 data...

I've got guidelines that I use for my own...

funny you should mention 4198 and the 223...

along the lines of Ingwe's Bunny loads, I've been playing with or working with, creation for a bunch of data results
using 4198, RL 7, 3031, 4895, AR Comp just to name a few..

stuff that will work good for Ingwe's Bunny Loads and also work real well, for me to do a lot of off season shooting, with reduced velocity at 100 yds and smaller targets to simulate longer distances...without wearing out a barrel over the winter...

I have laid in a good supply of Hornady SP bullets, along with some Noslers Varmint stuff from the Pro Shop.. 63gr Varmaggedon SPs...

maybe I'll post some of those results on line here....

the short version on 4198 is...

14 grains with about any grain bullet you want to use, that corresponds with the ability of your twist rate...is accurate enough for small popcan sized varmints...head shots no less...

and 14 grains is not position sensitive with a regular Small Rifle primer...

14 grains will also yield exactly 500 rounds out of a pound of powder....

applies to both Hodgdon and IMR 4198s, and also RL 7 loads...

15 grains of 3031, 4895, AR Comp, RL 10 will also do the same and yield 466 rounds out of a pound of powder...

all giving groups that you can cover with between a quarter to a half dollar ( 50 cent piece) at 100 yds out of a high mileage Remington ADL in 223...

and I've done testing with bullet weights from 40 to 75 grains with these loads.. out of the Rem ADL and the Ruger American Predator...for the bullets requiring a faster twist...

Midway Pistol targets with 4 targets on an 8 1/2 by 11 sheet of paper.. 5 shots per target...

5 sheets of paper and 100 rounds make a leisurely shooting trip to the range...

if I get the time, and get off the laziness... and folks desire to see the results, I might get around to posting target results...

oh and its easy as hell on the brass...

three shots out of the brass, without even having to neck size it, just deprime and reprime...10 shots neck sizing and still not having to bump the shoulder back...

still annealing every 4th shot, just due to habit...